"NAH but that nigga Dee got shot in the foot or leg." Kenny said shrugging caring less.

"Before you ask who did it we don't no we was waiting you to come back so we can go to the back and look on the cameras." Tokyo said reading Rob's mind

Everybody got up and walked straight to the back of the club. Most of the people were gone or leaving so they didn't worry about walking through people.

Making it to the room they closed the door, while Cam pulled up the footage. He went to the camera pointing at the area Dee was sitting at and went back until they saw who shot him. It was Que himself smiling shooting him and walking away. Going back some more they saw it was a girl involved too. Looking at the video longer, something clicked to Tokyo. She realized that was a girl she goes to nursing school with Coco.

"That's Coco" she blurted pointing at the screen.

"How you know her?" Rob said to fast that everybody looked at him weird.🤨

"Damn nigga you want her or something" Tok said curiously

"That don't matter right now we got bigger fish to fish. Like how Que got in here with a gun?"Kenny said

Good thing is Kenny knew Que from playing basketball and Que being a ladies man. He knew he didn't shoot him for no reason. So shooting Dee wasn't the problem but why in the club.

"It look like ole dude got caught up and Que was defending the girl. She look like she was crying when she turned and left."Cam said

"Well now when know we need better security at the door cause Que knows everybody and probably talked his way in."Rob said shaking his head.

The other three agreed while standing around the computer.

After talking for a few more minutes they were ready to go home. Kenny and Cam stayed down the road from each other and they pick Tokyo up. But she lived closer to Que, so the meant she had to rid with him. They said their goodbyes and got in the two cars.

"So you gon tell me why you was about to jump out you skin when I mentioned I knew Coco Robert?!" Tokyo said calling rob his real name.

"I Want her" he said simply looking at Tokyo.

"You want her like wat... to eat 🧛🏾‍♀️ or to eat😽" Tokyo said rolling her hips at the last part.

"Idk yet Tok, I ain't never seen nobody like her before. She just looks good enough to eat and fuck at the same time." Rob said

This was new for Rob normally he knew if he was going to feed or fuck a girl. But Coco had him feeling conflicted.

"I can help you get her but you gotta find out if your gonna feed or fuck, because I'm not about to be friend a bitch you might suck dry one day." Tokyo said rolled her eyes.

Rob's shrugged his shoulders "it's up to you" he said while pulling up too her house.

"It's ok cousin ima help you." She said about to get out the truck. Her arm was tugging back.

"You know I saw your instagram earlier right?" Rob said mugging her

Thinking for a second Tokyo busted out laughing. She had cooked smothered chicken, rice and gravy, green beans and rolls. On her story earlier that day and didn't tell him.

"Nigga be hand me bitch"she said yanking her arm. She got out the car and heard the truck being cut off and the door close. She knew he was coming to eat the rest of the food and fall asleep on the couch.

"I need my grocery money back tomorrow Robert. You eat to damn much." She walked to her room.

He was already in the pots fixing his plate. Hyped as hell.

He finished his food and fell asleep on her couch just like she knew. But before he went to sleep he was thinking about COCO.

Hey y'all-how you liking the story so far? I'm about to get it rolling now

Hey y'all-how you liking the story so far? I'm about to get it rolling now . Comment Comments Comment 🫶🏾👋🏾