"No.."

they were up in the air, seeing the ocean and a strong gush of air.

"Mimi tried to pull some trick.. and I fell for it. I don't know. maybe it's just me thinking the wrong option to say. But..it was relaxing to sleep with you. since it's probably your long hair."

"Long..hair? yeah.. I keep seeing Sakura and mimi making out in a closet somewhere, so maybe we should do the same thing to them. but I meant what I said to you yesterday night."

"H-huh? you-"

vladmir hid his face when kiki stared at him with a rose colored blush.

"You been busy with your organization, and I haven't got the time to talk to you yet.. or even spend time with you. it's a bit irritating to me. But... it's fine. we can continue this when we're done."

"Hm, ok...so you basically want to spend time with me. if I can make time, then I can spend money for an expensive restaurant with you. but.. I thought about things lately. about..the war and about this expensive family war thing I'm probably involved with. So.. it could be a good breather."

kiki felt a touch. It was vlad hugging her in the waist.

"H-hmm?"

"You don't need to pay since we are both really powerful in terms of money. I offer you to take you out in a fancy dinner."

"...I like that."

they landed to only a spacious alleyway, but with technologic music.

"So we are here? Seems filled with criminals."

"This nightclub event is just up ahead. all we need to do is be on high alert."

"Welcome, Cresent. it's such a pleasure to come to my event. vladmir. I have to have a talk with you. And bring your little whore of a leader. this is such a splendid encounter."

that voice came from a global speaker before they went inside.

"Whore?💢"

"come on. let's see whoever that was."

they were met with a royal looking young woman with men treating her like God.

"Who are you?"

"Oh Kiki♡ I'm the head of the Blood Flower family. and I heard that the rose family is the one that caused all of this stupid ruckus. so I decided to have a little meeting with the organization that works for uri.
To explore the allies and enemies of this situation. but the covenant of the Russian families doesn't respect you guys because of this. have anything to say about this vlad? the same kind and same nationality?"

"I have nothing to do with this -"

"But you do. sit down and have a drink with me.
your whore is invited for a drink too♡This is about to be a long conversation."

they both sat down in so much uneasy. kiki held the wine glass so dubious.

"Why did you invite us here?"

"I'm Adelle. a martial artist and a person of embezzlement and funding. I own this entire nightclub. Seeing men lick pussy in my establishment, shaking ass, and men acting like dogs. but here's the thing. I do not care about all of you. The only reason why I'm doing this is to prepare for the outcome of this possible war. from all my men killing themselves for me to thousands of dead bodies spilling their blood on a chaotic spotland of when peace is no such thing. you will be surprised how many times the families of japan and China brought many people to their doom by their own conflict. I seen it all.
Being on the side lines to watch almost like a TV show full of drama and murder. The reason I invite you here is to make a deal with you and your organization. if kiki is really the leader in the first place♡"