"WHAT?! KIKI-"

"Vlad. just trust me. I know what to do."

he hesitated but pressed the button. the door opened to a flood of saltwater.

"Now. vlad. before the water floods this sewer. I got mimi. so just run away from it and have a good amount of time to save yourself."

he nodded and ran at full speed.
the doors kept shutting to keep the water back, but it didn't work.

"3....2...
1!"

she pulled out her knife to see a bunch of doors shut right in front of her. vlad slipped away from it and landed back to the group.

"That..that water is ferocious what the hell."

"This should block it for a while. come on. Let's go."

"I have a question."

"What is it, mimi?💢"

"You've changed so much these past few years. and I'm still thinking about how you're basically truama dumping on yourself because you won't forget about ouroboros. I mean...
come on. you been through a lot of stuff, so why should you come back to that hell you been through?"

she wiped off her face with a small sigh.

"I find no need to explain myself. and it's not truama dumping. why do you have to question this every time I work with you?"

"Because I'm worried about you. You don't need to go all hostile on me for looking out for you."

she tied her hair before saying a word back.

"I'm not going hostile. let's go back home. I need a shower anyway. And if I hear any news about us infiltrating the water supply and I find who it is. I'm gonna skin them alive. because they might make us out to be criminals."

"But why?"

"What?"

"Why change the topic when you know that deep down inside is a bottle waiting to burst. why can't you tell us what's wrong?"

".....nothing is wrong, mimi. let's go already."

"Fine.."

☆♡☆◇☆♡☆◇☆♡☆♡☆♡☆◇☆♡◇☆☆♡◇

"That uri girl. she called me out on my actions during the court trial, so she uses arguments against people and also doesn't take it to heart like most people. Hmm... she's interesting♡"

"Don't try and daydream about the children of the rose family. we are here for a meeting for what we do for the upcoming war. since they are so damn reckless to say blunt things that can potentially cause destruction."

she drank her milk tea in an empty but fancy room.

"Oh really? I guess someone needs a reality check to what's going on here♡ I have been convicted of many crimes in my entire life♡ from assault to attempted murder and attempted to eliminate a powerful family. But who we are fighting is so different that I'm starting to become fascinated♡"

"Yes, I know."

she put her milk tea down in annoyance.

"I know you like fending and mincing the souls of humans for your own boredom, it seems. I know that you have manipulated many people in your life. But as the second heritage in this family. I won't accept you as my sister for the crap you've done. once we invite the other members, we will start this meeting. so shut up and don't talk."

"Ah...Fumiko. I don't get you. you decided to take off 3 years of your life by training martial arts and practicing combat. but then I'm here in this very room. seeing you as powerful on the outside but weak in the inside. you are over 20 years old but decided to show your face to continue our heritage."