Sixteen

It's been nearly eight weeks since filming wrapped. Tom and I spent most of the following weeks, sneaking to each others houses and doing our best not to get caught by the paparazzi. We were lucky; most of the time we were able to go out and get home before anyone got wind that we were out and about.

The middle of summer finally hit Los Angeles and it was becoming hotter the longer the days went on. I invited the girls over for a pool day, not bothering to invite the boys. (The last time the boys were here for a pool party, Tom and I ended up fucking in the kitchen.) McKayla and Elena lay on pool floaties, gossiping about anything and everything. I lay on a nearby lounge chair, allowing my skin to soak up the summer sun.

"Z?" Elena asks from her spot in the pool. "Why don't you come in the water? It's not too cold, it feels nice."

"Says the girl who's lounging on a floaty," I tease while tipping my sunglasses down my nose a little. "Plus, I wanted to get a little bit of a tan before I started swimming."

"I wish I could tan," McKayla complains as she slips off the inflatable and lands in the pool. She swims over to the side of the water, grabbing the bottle of sunscreen that was there. She reapplies some before diving under the water and reappearing next to Elena, who she splashes with water. Elena retaliates, splashing some water towards McKayla.

"Don't hurt yourselves," I tease as the gate to the backyard opens. Looking up, I notice that Tom, Jacob, Harrison, Harry and Paddy have all shown up. I can see the sweat glistening on Tom's bare chest and I bite my lip.

"Sorry for crashing the girls only pool day," Paddy apologies before dropping his towel on one of the patio chairs. "We played some basketball and now we're all sweating buckets." Before I can reply, he dives off the diving board and into the sparkling water. Jacob and Harrison sit by the edge of the pool and I smile when Elena swims between Harrison's legs and gives him a quick kiss.

"Hey," Tom kisses my forehead, glancing down at the white bikini I was wearing. "Nice suit. Is it new?"

"It is. We went shopping last night and I saw this suit and I fell in love." I pause for a moment, a smirk appearing on my face when I notice Tom's eyes following the white straps.

"You look good," He kisses me softly, resting a hand on my cheek. Tom glances at the group he'd bought, a sly smirk appearing on his face when he realizes that everyone is preoccupied. He brings his lips to my ear, "I'm going to shower really quick before I change into my suit. Care to join me?"

I'm unable to answer him, my breath caught in my throat as he disappears towards the back door. I stand up, grabbing my water bottle before muttering the excuse that I needed to refill it. Setting the bottle on the counter, I wonder upstairs where the shower was running. As I open the bathroom door, Tom grabs my hips and pulls me into the room. Almost immediately, his lips are on mine and he's giving breathless kisses.

"You know what seeing you in white does to me," Tom groans in my ear, pressing his hard on against my leg. "I never get sick of seeing you in such an innocent color."

"You get so horny at absolutely nothing," I tease before Tom lifts me onto the counter, his fingers reaching to undo the ties on each side of my waist. Tom's lips are on my neck in an instant, his teeth lightly grazing the skin. His lips are cool in contrast to my sun tanned skin and I shutter at the feeling. He trails his lips down across my chest, biting the skin softly. His hands which have now discarded my bottoms are working their way to undo my top. As soon as my top falls and my breasts are revealed, Tom attaches his lips to my nipple. He sucks on the bud and I fight back a moan, my fingers lacing in his hair. "T-Tom."

"Hush, love." Tom teases before kissing down towards my naval, his shoulders causing my legs to open for him. His lips ghost over my clit and I dig my hair further in his curls. I tug on the strands, trying to pull his face towards my pulsing core. After a few seconds of Tom lightly blowing cool air on my clit, he leans forward and attaches his lips to my sensitive nub.