Fourteen

Z

Tom's eyes burn into mine as he waits for my answer. I don't move my hand from where I previously had it placed and I can see how dark Tom's eyes are becoming by the moment.

"Zendaya," He hisses and the sound of it causes a shiver to go through my body. "Get on your knees. I'm not asking again and I'm not asking nicely either."

"If I don't?" I question while reaching my arms up to wrap them around his neck. I toy with the curls at the base of his neck. I was testing him and I knew he could read through my facade.

"You will regret it," Tom hisses again and his fingers trail up my arm towards my neck. His hand clasps my throat and he slowly starts squeezing the sides of my neck. His free hand grabs my elbow before pulling my arms away from his neck. "This is the last time I'm telling you. Zendaya, on your knees. Now. "

I stand still, not moving before Tom's other hand grabbed my hair. With his strength, Tom pushes me towards the floor. I almost immediately dropped onto my knees, an innocent look on my face. Tom's fingers grasp my cheeks while he forces my cheeks to move and make my lips purse. While Tom is towering over me, he sticks his fingers into my mouth. He pushes them to the back of my throat which makes me gag.

"Look at you, Kitten. You're gagging and it's on my fingers," Tom tuts and I whimper while I maintain eye contact with me. He moves his fingers around my mouth before he pulls them out. While my mouth is still open, Tom leans down and spits into my open mouth. "Be a good girl and swallow."

I follow his instructions while Tom happily watches my movements. His fingers lace into my hair while his free hand begins to pull down his swimming trunks. His rock hard cock breaks free and its close to my nose. Leaning forward, I kitten lick his tip and Tom groans.

"Suck it, kitten." Tom growls while he moves my head closer to his cock.

I wrap my lips around the head of his cock and begin to bob my head. There is shuffling from near the front door and Tom forces me further down on his cock. Moving his swimsuit up to cover his ass and hide our infidelities, Tom's gaze shifts from me.

"Hey, I wanted to come back in and thank you." Jacob's voice causes me to halt my movements.

"What for?" Tom questions while his hips buck forward to move my mouth on him.

"You guys have been very open and accepting of Mckayla. It means a lot to her," Jacob gushes.

"She's hella cool and Zendaya loves her. You guys seem really happy together and that's what matters to me. I want you happy because you're my best friend." Tom replies as I continue to suck him.

They exchange their goodbyes before Tom yanks me up and forces me to bend over the counter, "Look at you. You were such a good girl and I love that."

"T-Tom, what if Jacob had seen us?" Tom smacks my ass before yanking my bikini bottoms down.

"It's not like he didn't see us fucking in the movie theater; it wouldn't have been the worse thing that he's seen." Tom smirks while a finger toys with my entrance. "I want you to be a good girl and be loud for me. I don't care who hears and who doesn't hear, but I want to hear your voice."

I gasp, my nails sliding across the counter as Tom begins to push his cock into me. His pelvis meets mine and I moan out. He stays still for a moment before he begins to slam into me. His lips suck love marks on my neck and across my shoulders, not allowing any seconds in between each one. Tom's cock is hitting all the soft spots in me and with each thrust, my legs begin to quiver and shake.

"You like that, kitten?" He teases while his hand moves to my neck and forces me to stand with my back against his chest. His hips don't break pattern while he's aggressively pounding into me. My head falls back to rest on his shoulder and no sounds are leaving my mouth. Tom's hand smacks my ass again before he bites down on my earlobe, "I said, does that feel good kitten?"

"Y-Yes!" I am panting with every thrust and my eyelids flutter closed. I can hear Tom chuckle as he doesn't let up on his brutal pace.

Our bodies are sticking to each other from the excess sweat and it makes me feel filthy. Either Tom was reading my mind, or I had said it out loud, but the next sentence catches me off guard.

"You're my filthy little slut, aren't you? You like feeling this way, I know it."

I whimper at the comment and nod, my brain too disconnected from the rest of my body in order to respond. My cunt flutters around him and I know he's aware that I'm getting closer to my orgasm. One of his hands moves down my body where his fingers meet my clit. While he starts to rub my bud in circles, my body tenses against him and I'm struggling to stand up. I let out a loud moan which makes Tom smile before he moves his hips harder into me.

"T-Tom!" I gasp. My legs are getting wobbly and I needed to be laid on the counter. "I-I need to be on the counter."

Tom's hand squeezes my throat before he shakes his head, "No, you're standing." From the mixture of his grasp on my throat, the rubbing of my clit, and the pounding in my cunt; I come undone, a scream falling from my lips. Tom doesn't stop his thrusts, causing my body to go into aftershock and I shake with every thrust into my hole. Tom is panting in my ear now, something he does when he's about to cum for himself. With a final press into me, his cum shoots deep into me and I'm coming undone again. The two thrusts he does to make sure he's finished, cause me to squirt on him and let out a loud moan before my legs give out.

~~~

"Z?" Tom asks while he peeks his head into my bathroom. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. The waters been turned off for a few minutes and I didn't want to find you on the floor."

I look back at him from the sink, "I'm fine. A little unstable but I'll live. You can come in here, Tom. I'm just finishing drying off and then I was going to get dressed."

Tom slides through the crack in the door before quickly approaching me. He wraps his arms around my bare waist before pressing kisses across the span of my shoulders.

"I'm sorry," He mumbles while he hides his face in my neck. "I don't know what got into me."

"Don't be sorry," I tease. "It was kind of hot."

"I could have hurt you, Z!" Tom protests and I turn around in his arms. I bring my hands up to his cheeks before kissing him softly.

"You didn't though," I say with a small smile. "You were a little rough, but I was asking for it. I know how you are when people don't listen to you, especially me."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you when I get like that," Tom confesses and I kiss his cheek.

"Baby, you could never hurt me." After a few moments, I let out a giggle. "How are you hard again?"

Tom's face flushes as he begins to leave the room, "It's not my fault! You're fucking hot and every time I see you naked, it gives me a million ideas of what I could do to that body!"

I grab the toilet paper and playfully throw it at him as he leaves the room. As I get dressed, I can't help but think how much I loved Tom.

********

Thank you guys for being so patient with this chapter! I wanted to have this out last weekend, but I have been crazy busy. Hopefully during the summer N and I can crank out some more chapters and even MAYBE a sequel!

But, we will see! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and it was very much something that you looked forward too!

- A