Eight***

Zendaya

"Are you sure you want me to stay tonight?" My fingers brush through Tom's hair, which has gotten crazier as the night has gone on. His arms pull me closer to his side, and I take the chance to rest my head on his bare chest. By the time we had gotten back to Tom's flat, his brothers had cleared out and it was just the two of us. "I can always call an Uber and get a ride home."

"No, your cute ass is staying on this couch with me and not moving until I decide to go to the bedroom." Tom teases as his fingers play with mine. He lifts one finger up and drops it, watching as it lands back on his hand. "Plus, with how we've been all night. . . I know the moment you leave, I'll be calling you back."

I roll my eyes before kissing his cheek, "I'm starting to agree with your brothers- you're extremely horny and you never seem to be satisfied."

"Yeah, I'm looking at the best looking woman on the face of this earth. I'm pretty damn lucky to have such a sexy lady on my arm." Tom's fingers lightly pinch my side and I let out a giggle. "God, I can't even begin to describe how lucky I am feeling right now."

"We have to tell Jacob," I blurt and Tom sighs, nodding his head. "It's only right, Tom. I know your family is bound to find out, but I want it to be our families and friends. Just not the whole world."

"I know, Z. You don't have to worry." Tom pauses. "Although, I'm a little convinced that he caught us fucking in the movie theater and he never said anything."

My face flushes, "You don't think he did, do you?"

"Kitten, please. You were practically begging for me to bury my cock deeper in you, not even caring that there was a whole front of the theater that was packed." I squeeze my thighs together at the reminder of the risky escapade earlier that week. "Not to mention, you were riding me while he was talking about the chick he met. I'm sure you didn't even retain a word he said because you were too cock drunk."

"Not true!" I defend as my cheeks flush bright red.

"What was her name then?"

What was her name? My brain is flipping through name files as Tom searches my face. When I think back to Jacob talking at the movies, all I can think about is Tom being buried deep inside of me and I was begging for me quietly. The words that Jacob had been speaking were flooded out as garbled noises. I was focused on keeping our infidelities hidden from Jacob and the crowd of people.

"Mckyla?" I question and Tom's fingers squeeze my sides.

"You were listening," Tom presses a few kisses to my cheeks and down my neck. "I'm impressed. You won't look stupid now when they come over for a bit tonight."

I pull back, shocked. "What? Tom, I thought it was supposed to be just the two of us."

"Babydoll, it will. Jacob and Mckyla are hanging out for a bit tonight. Sammy is coming over as well with his girlfriend, Elena. Is that okay with you?" Tom moves to pull me back towards his body.

Trying to fight his grasp, I wiggle in my seat. "Why didn't you say that earlier?! I have to take a shower. You do too. We both smell like sex and no offense, I'm not letting them in on us being fuck buddies for the last two years."

"Relax, my love." Tom tightens his grip and I wiggle a little more. "We have time."

"Let me go or you won't get sex for a whole week," I tease and with that sentence, he let's me go. His eyes are staring deep into mine and I feel my core pulsing.

"You wouldn't be able to handle that," Tom's voice is deeper than it was a few moments prior. "We all know that you'd be begging me to fuck you anywhere and everywhere. Plus, you'd do anything to take my cock in your mouth. I'm starting to think you like giving blowjobs more than I like getting them." Tom's hand moves to cup my chin and he places his thumb in my bottom lip. His eyes stare into mine as he pulls my lip down, smirking when his thumb moves off and my lip moves back to its place. "I'm stating to think you're more of a whore than I originally thought. Constantly begging for me, sexting me. . . . Such a naughty girl."