Eleven ***

Tom:

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, smelling the bacon that my wife was cooking for the kids and I. Zendaya's back is turned to me as she flips the strips of fat on the pan. I watch her curiously as she sways along to the music she had playing in the background on the radio. She often did this on the weekends whenever she happened to wake up before anyone else in the house. I watch her in awe as she spins in a circle and continues to cook the meat in front of her, barely noticing that I was now in the room watching her.

I smile softly as I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. She jumps a little, but leans back into me as the bacon sizzles on the pan cooking into a perfect crisp. I clasp my hands in front of her as I rest my chin on her shoulder, watching carefully as she finishes cooking the four slices of bacon that she had left over. She leans forward, shutting the stove off and removing the pan from the front burner to the back burner so it could cool.

I turn her around to face me and slam my lips onto hers. She lets out a small moan as she kisses me back. I press my hips into hers as she presses her body closer to me. She reaches up and caresses my cheek as I slowly pull away from her. Zendaya smiles, her eyes shining in the light as she looks into mine.

"Goodmorning, handsome." She grins, "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept amazing." I kiss her head and step back as she moves to make four separate plates. My eyes trail down her back, pausing momentarily at her waist and ass. She was only wearing my t-shirt and a pair of laced pink panties. I bite my lip as my boxers feel tighter than when they had when I first woke up.

"Me too," She says, spinning around to face me. I grab her hips and pull her into me and give her a swift kiss, moving everything on the counter to the side as I lift her by the waist and place her on the counter top. We makeout for a few minutes before she pulls back, panting as she says, "Paisley and Braeden are going to wake up soon."

"Then I guess we better make this quick." I smirk. I move my hands to the hem of my t-shirt and pull it off her before placing my hands back on her hips. I kiss her again and slowly move my right hand down her thigh. I move my hand between her legs at a teasing pace, loving that I still was able to get her to squirm at my touch after all these years. She blushes lightly, still a little embarrassed whenever I would take control.

"But what happens if they walk in?" She shivers as I begin to kiss her neck, just below her ear how I know she's always liked it. Goosebumps rise on her arms as I suck her skin between my lips and flick my tongue against her. I bite gently, enough to get her to moan. I smirk, my hand finally making its way across the lace border. She whimpers at the tease as I slowly rub my thumb in circles on her clit.

"They won't. They're heavy sleepers, you know how we always have to wake them up for breakfast." I reassure her, saying this into her neck. I lean up to her ear and nibble her earlobe teasingly. Zendaya tilts her head back and moans, her hands finding their way across my back. I continue moving my thumb slowly, applying more pressure as she presses her hips into my hand. I cupped her pussy in my palm, feeling that she was already soaking through her cute pink undies.

She whimpers, "Please don't tease me."

I lick her neck, sucking her skin between my lips again. "I'm just preparing my snack before breakfast, mommy."

Her cheeks darken in color as I smirk at her reaction to my statement. I pull her panties to the side and slide a finger along her slit, my finger collects her juices as I rub my finger up and down gently. I continue to tease as she squirms. She moans in surprise as I slide my forefinger and middle finger into her all at once, slowly moving them in and out of her pussy.