chapter nine- Yellow

Start from the beginning

Devil
I'm glad I can have that effect on you
How are you feeling after last night?

Rosalie could imagine the strained look on his face as he typed that, asking her about her feelings. She could picture the way his eyebrows furrowed and uis hand tensed.

But he cared enough to ask.

Angel
I'm okay. Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? How's the hand?

She watched as the bubbles appeared, and he typed back that he was fine. The response made her question the fact that if he was truly okay.

She wondered if anyone had ever asked him that question.

"Maybe I came back into a different dimension." Edward smirked as be leaned against the door frame of Rosalie's room. "Because is that a smile I see."

Rosalie rolled her eyes before turing around, throwing a book at his head, but huffing when he caught it with a smile.

The older boy dived on bed holding the in his hands.

"What do we do?" He questioned softly.

The two had never really seen eye to eye, always at eachothers throats, but when it came down to it. The two of them would destroy the world for each other.

Edward never admitted it, but Rosalie was an inspiration to him. With her strength and determination and the way she fought for this family.

She sat down next to him on the bed. "I don't know." She looked down at her phone seeing Damon had started another conversation with her. "I want us to stay away from all of them. The danger were putting them in if we went forward with this."

"I know." Edward commented, sitting up beside her. "We'll figure it out."

•••

Damon didn't know what to do. It was the weekend. Back in phoenix, he would either be in someone's bed or get drunk at a party, but seeing as the first one made his stomach turn at the thought. And the second one, his hand was still healing from last night.

The eldest Swan made his way towards Bella's room, leaning against the door frame, watching her sit on her bed, and watching something on her laptop.

He couldn't remember the last time he had spent some time with her. His little sister, the one he had raised.

"Hey." Damon spoke up, making Bella turn towards him, her face instantly lighting up with a smile.

Bella paused what she was watching. "Hey."

The older boy pushed himself off the door frame, coming to sit on the edge of her bed. "Let's do something."

His sister sat up, forgetting about her laptop. "Yeah! Like what." She tilted her head, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Whatever you want." He told the girl getting up from the bed.

"Whatever I want?" Bella questioned, watching as Damon nodded his head.

An hour later, Damon had driven them to the outside of town where he knew this road was more abandoned.

Last night, Damon's racing car had come from phoenix, his porsche 911 in red. The car only had two seats and was small, but Damon loved his car.

No one had ever driven it, only him.

So here him and Bella sat in the porsche staring down the straight road. Damon turned to look at Bella to see her staring down the road with a nervous look in her eyes.