"That is Team 3's latest mission," Says the Hokage, crossing it off the list. "Now, for your next mission..."

"Hokage-sama! Can't we do something exciting?!" Hiro cuts in unhappily. "Like an escort mission or something? These D rank missions are lame!"

I snap, startling him, "Just sit down and show some respect!" He squeaks and immediately plops himself down.

"Yes, ma' am!"

The Hokage chuckles at this. "So, you want something more exciting? Very well, then."

"Hokage-sama!" Iruka exclaims wearily. He's a young man with dark skin and his short brown hair in a ponytail with a scar across his nose.

The Hokage looks at a file before nodding in agreement. "Here's a nice and easy one: escort a daughter of the wealthy Fukushima family back home safely. She lives in Mio Town, about two days' travel from here."

"Alright, then," I say before I turn to my team. "Let's meet at the gate with our client in ten minutes. Go home and pack everything you need."

"Okay!" My teammates chime before we all disperse.

At home, I meet with Kakashi who's packing his bag. "Going somewhere?" I ask as I enter the room.

Kakashi looks up at me as he nods and replies, "Uh huh. Due to Naruto complaining, we got a C Rank mission to the Land of Waves."

"Wow. We got a C Rank mission, too," I say, making Kakashi look at me in surprise as I grab my own bag and start packing. "We have to escort the daughter of the wealthy Fukushima family."

"I'm sure everything will be fine," Kakashi says. I finish packing and he suddenly wraps his arms around my waist from behind, burying his face in my hair. "I'll have someone babysit for us, but promise me you'll be careful?"

I lean back as I reply, "Of course I promise, Kashi-kun."

"Good, because I know how reckless you can be."

"Who? Me?"

Kakashi chuckles. He spins me around in his arms and pulls his mask down to kiss me. We kiss a few more times before reluctantly pulling back.

"I need to go meet with my team," I tell him. "Good luck out there, Kashi-kun."

"You too, Izayoi-chan," He murmurs. Kakashi spares me one last kiss before I grab the past of my supplies, including food, and go meet my team at the gates.

Akemi was still at the academy, but the team babysitting her should be there later to bring her home safely and watch her. I also made sure to leave instructions on the fridge with a magnet.

                         🗡️🗡️🗡️

I arrive at the gate with my cart full of suitcases that have my essentials after my students and see a carriage with black horses at the front. Standing beside the carriage is a young girl no older than my own students with long blond hair with bangs that drape over her left eye, both her eyes being brown. She also wears a white kimono.

 She also wears a white kimono