Issue #32: Eggman Back At It!

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Sonic then disappeared with a flash of lightning, leaving Tails all by himself.

Tails: Sonic? Where did you......

Suddenly Tails was picked up by water tentacles.

Tails: AUGH!

Belle: Tails?!

Suddenly badniks surround Belle and Metal Sonic.

Belle: Aw, sawdust!
------------------
Tails was brought up to a higher level by the tendrils and sees a kitsune in the air.

Tails: What?! Who?!

Kit: Hello. I am Kitsunami. You are my target.

Tails uses his twin tails to spin the water around and releaseing him from the grip.

Tails: Hold on a second! Why am I your target? There has to be a misunderstanding!

Kit: No misunderstanding. This is entirely by design. It takes approximately 118 milliliters of liquid and 40 seconds to drown. This shouldn't take long.

Kit gives a sinister smile.
------------------
Sonic was grabbed by a green individual as they were speeding off until they entered a huge dome shaped room with a big pit at the center

The green individual then stops to a harsh halt and sends Sonic to collide with the railing.

Sonic: *COUGH, COUGH* I'm sorry,

have we met? I'll start. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog.

Surge: Oh, I know who you are. It's all I know, really. And that's the problem.

Surge then points at Sonic.

Surge: I am your fault. Starline? Eggman? Sure, they're part of this and they'll get theirs, but it really comes down to you. If you had just taken them out, I wouldn't have been made! Or if that goes against your precious moral code, you could've just rolled over and quit! But no! You keep on fighting! You keep on giving idiots the freedom to repeat their awful mistakes! And it just keeps on going and going and going! And the whole world loves you for it. So I'm ensign it. All of it. You. The docs. The world. It's what you all deserve.