Love: Military Style Chpt. 3

I tried to scream, but the hand muffled it to a pointless sound. David wasn't going to hear me, much less be able to rescue me. 

"Now, who ar-" the air whooshed out of my attacker's lungs as I elbowed him in the gut. Spinning around, I brought my fist up to punch him and try and knock him out. It was pointless though. I was too little to knock him out. My hand stopped half way in it's path, caught in his fist. I swung my other one, and made contact with his cheekbone.

Fuck, that hurt!

I ignored the pain, but he already had me in his vice like grip. This time I was facing him, and pressed right against him. Looking up, I prayed to divine providence that I would survive.

Grey eyes met blue ones. It hit me then. It was Mr. Military! What the hell was he doing in David's house?

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" I snarled, ready to protect David and the family that I had come to love.

"I live here! I'm Theo. Who the hell are you, and what are you doing sneaking around my house?!" He snapped, clearly pissed. His jaw was covered in a 5 o'clock shadow, and his cheek was purpling from where I had clocked him. 

"My name is Lily and I was dropping off homework for David! And I wasn't sneaking! Theo? I don't remember a Th-" Abruptly I shut up. So this was Theo, David's elusive, militarian brother. He had enlisted in David's freshman year, and hadn't come home at all. Why was he back now? And why did he have to be David's brother?

"How did you get in?"

"I have a key. Have for four years." 

Glancing down, I checked my left knuckles. They were split, and bleeding. I wasn't surprised though. My temper was infamous, and many a things had been punched when I lost it.

"Well why didn't you call out?"

"i didn't know I would fucking have to!" I yelled. And then it hit me. We were pressed up against each other rather indecently. And he didn't have a shirt on. 

My eyes flicked down. He was a rather impressive specimen. I looked back up to see his smirk. Shoving him away, I finally began to breathe again. 

"What the hell? Do you not know what a shirt is?"

"Why should I wear one? It is my house>"

My mouth opened and shut. I had no reply. Spinning around on my heel, I began marching to the kitchen. David's soup needed to be made. Theo followed me, and watched as I plugged my phone into the speakers to cook by. Kate Nash's "Kiss That Grrrl" began to pour out, and I went to the sink to wash the blood off my hand. 

Hissing under my breath as the cold water hit my knuckles, I reached for the bowls sitting on a shelf  above my head. My fingertips brushed the edge of it, finding no purchase. I huffed a breath and tried harder. All of a sudden, Theo's hard body was pressed against my back as he reached of the bowl. He pulled it down and held it in front of me. I grabbed it and slowly spun around. I glanced up at him, shocked at the way my heart was racing from the contact between our bodies.

Slowly, I backed up and side stepped him. I thanked him and began preparing David's soup. He left the kitchen and I blew out a breath.

What am I getting myself into?

*****

Hey guys what'd you think? Mr. Military being David's brother! There's going to be a lot of them together soon! Let me know what you like and might want to see in the future! I'm not sure how long this story is going to be, but we'll play it by ear and how in demand it is! Thanks, have a great day! :*