i

It was of Sukuna's limited understanding of social norms that an aristocratic woman's hair length was represented by how much she was admired. And it was clear that he was correct, from the fact that everyone gawked at the beauty walking gracefully through the room, who had a river of hair black as ink flowing behind her.

Well, all expect for Sukuna, who showed no interest in the most beautiful woman in Japan and was more interested in the food in front of him. He stuffed his face with grilled fish, eating as much as he possibly could. It was the Taira clan's fault for letting a monstrosity such as himself eat as much as he pleased.

Looking back, he regrets the one time he ever listened to Uraume and attended a damn aristocratic party.

Sukuna wasn't immune to Princess Satsuki's charms, for he was still a man–if you could even classify him as a man. Her beauty was unrivaled, she had an elegant demeanor surpassing any royal in the capital and a figure that was pleasing to the eye. He saw why Uraume urged him to attend. But she had no cursed energy, and a man like Sukuna only cared about strength.

Y̴̟̪̜̙̓̅̆̓̕ǒ̴͔̝̰͕͍͕͕͈̗̍͜ū̷̪̤̱̓̒̀̀̑͝ ̶̧͚͖̮̣̞̟͎͆̓̃̀̈́͑̐̋͠͝o̶̭̲̬̘̓̓̊̀͆͑͑̑͝ṉ̵̤̠̬͑̀́̾͋̆͝ļ̷̛̙̙̝͔̘̹̑͂͆̈ẙ̶̻̋͠͝ ̶̛̮͉̳̪̪͕̹͗̿͛̍̀̄͂̀͘c̴̹̮̺͇̖̀́̈́́̅̆̎́a̷̜̻̠͈̱̙͙͎͈̽̀͗̀̈r̵͈̭̔̽͌̊̓͊͑̍͘͝ȇ̸͚͌͒̓͊͝͠͝ ̸̢͕̩̯̳̜̳̤̰͐̑͒̊̃́͘̚ä̵̭̬͍͎͈̮͇̅̉͒͠ͅb̷̞̮͛͐͠o̶̹͖͈͕̺̓̓ů̸̜̰̐̄͂̆̆͐̈ţ̷͍̮̤̪̍͆̑͗͂̅̕͠ ̶̢͙̗͈̮̏̆̄̉͠y̶͖͇͖͙͗͛̓͋͑̓͒͗͆ơ̵̛̱̹̤̝̲͜u̷̧̮̗̩̤͔̚r̴̲͚̼̝͖̪̯͎̬͖̄̒̀́s̵̡̮̦̬̳̫̠̅͊̒͐͛̽̈́̈̕ͅe̸̢̲̬̹͆̍͛̂͑͂͘͝ͅļ̵̦̱͔̠͙̱͕͚͗̐̇̑́͛̇͜f̴̮̰̩͇̦̗̣͇͇̣̊͌͑̔̉͐̃ ̴̨̙̥̳̥̙̅̀̿̓̈́̾S̶͔̪̦̏̃̿͝͠u̷̺͕̲̓̓̊͠k̵̥̼͋̌̓̀̋̿̆͝ͅụ̸̳͎͖͈̥͋͊̌̓͋̅́̚̕̕ņ̵̠͆̂͒̆̍̚a̵̛̹̒̀͐͆̓́̄͝

He could blame it on the trembling servant who dared to spill his food, but in a part of himself he refused to acknowledge, he would've beheaded every one of those snobs to get her to even glance in his direction. He wanted to be the one to break her over and over until she begged for death.

S̸̻͖̜͒̓̄͋̚e̵̤͋̋̆̓̊̈́̔̓͘l̴̝͚̩̜̾̆̎͂̎̌͑̔f̵̡͔͎̀̒̆̅̾͘į̶͇̗́̒͊̕s̸̛̤̯̭̈ͅh̶͔͒̾̆̂̀̾͗̈́̃̕ ̸̢̢̬̫̜̬͖͋̿͑͘a̴͚͉͙͔̻̣̳͑̔̂́̑̇͌̚̕͠n̷̺͔̟̝̬̖̙̻͂̂͊͠ͅḏ̸͙̮̣̣̣̺̞͛̓̀͑͗͛̽̕͠ ̵̗͎̤͖͇̭̩̥̤̽̂̂̀͠ͅŝ̸̡̰̣͓̬̪̙͇͔͑̃̚̕̚͜ẖ̸̰̻͕̲̲̰̫̘̮̒̎͝ẩ̴̞͚̟̿l̸̢̨̡̠̠̫̮̖̝͕͑́̏̈́̉̉̀̽́l̷̪̹̺̣̳̥͊͛̓͛̿ͅͅò̴͕̄̿̆̌̉͛͘͝ͅẁ̷͈̫͖͖͖̖̲̜͔ ̵̛̞̐͋͋̋͊ḁ̶̬̯̖͖̥̔̇͝ş̸̛̦̩̞͙̹̘̰̂̔̂͌́̒̐̀͜͝ ̴̠̳̖͋͐ä̷̗̱̹͍͔̑͂̀̒͋l̴̨̨̫̦̰̞̈́͌̈́͛̕w̴͔̬͖̙͍͕͓̥̫̑͊̅̽͑̏̀̽͘͜ạ̵͔̾̆͌͜ͅy̷̢̥͕͇͎̖̪̭̯͇͆́̑͋̀̿̅̀̕͝s̷̭̙̙̮̩̐̌̈́͆̊̃̽̃͝

His hair brushed the ceiling as the servant who dared to spill his food was dangling so high that those stuck-up jujutsu sorcerers finally had to look up for once instead of down their noses

"You dare spill my food?!" Sukuna's voice boomed through the hall like thunder as everyone looked at the spectacle he was causing.

"Is there a problem here, Master Sukuna?" A voice far more addicting and euphoric than any of the leaves the men in the capital put in their pipes. But Sukuna refused to show that a fragile woman had such an effect on him.

"Must I spell it out?" Sukuna growled leaned down until their faces were inches apart so she could smell his breath that reeked of fish and sake.

What a sight it must have been, a beast of a man showing his fangs and a beauty of a woman whose smiling expression never faltered.

Sukuna could feel the burning rage of every man in the room who were all willing to kill to be as close to her as he was. They were all small fry in his eyes, so he didn't concern himself with them. He was more focused on the irritating woman in front of him.

An angelic laughter broke out, quelling their rage. "I suppose you are correct, Master Sukuna. Such disrespect to our esteemed guests shall not be tolerated. You may kill him if that is what you desire, but I don't think a man of your standing should have to dirty his hands for a mere servant."

If she didn't have the poker face of a siren, he would've killed her. Her expression was irritating, but Sukuna found himself unable to do anything about it.

'Witch,' Sukuna thought.

He huffed and tossed the servant through the walls of the estate until he was lying unconscious in the garden wall.

"Uraume, we're leaving," Sukuna growled as he ducked though the door, Uraume following close behind.

He couldn't get that irritating smile out of his mind....

༺🖤༻

heeyyyyy coldhearted is back mf and Sukuna is a mood