"But I'm happy I'm once again here."

"If this house is so good from inside and outside then why is this house being rebuilt again?" Haruto asked looking around the house, seeing the beautiful garden.

"I have no idea about it. And anyway it is not our job to think, we just have to make this house even more beautiful than it is now." Jinu said taking steps further and Haruto following her.

"I'm already so excited to see it more beautiful than it is now." Haruto said being excited already.

And Jinu was certainty right, it's way too beautiful, luxurious from inside.

"Oh Haruto did I forgot to tell you that The Kim's contractor company you went to.. it's their house. But I don't know who lives here last time I was here the servants show us around." Jinu said and went to some other way to her fellow workers.

Again Disaster. The whole bloody disaster he felt in himself. He can't believe why this happening to him? Why he's meeting him again and again, even though Doyoung wasn't that surprise to see him, at least that's what HE thought!

"Must have forgotten me... But God why are you killing me giving these little heart attacks, just kill me already... It's embarrassing!" 

As Haruto was panicking, literally panicking he wanted to hide in his garden or maybe just jump in the relaxing and sparkling because of the sunlight, blue swimming pool.
He had no idea how to react.

"Oh look Haruto, he's here... Oh god just look at him he looks so damn hot." Jinu squealed.

Haruto was already having a bad vibes but still turns to him, only to have a heart attack at how attractive he looks in all white, they made a eye contact again that amusement plays in Doyoung's eyes. He look away and went straight to mister Choi.

"Hello mister Kim it's so nice to see you again, and we are so glad that you gave your house project to us." Mister said shaking hands with Doyoung.

"I hope you guys won't let me down, doubt my choice." Doyoung said humbly.

After that he went to show around how and what exactly he want and need in his house like.
After talking about work for at least 2 hours, Doyoung told them to sit down in the living room to rest and fed them snacks.

Haruto was having fun in here, for about literally hours he forgot who's house he is right now but that's didn't made him uncomfortable and awkward because he was way too much in his works, writing down the notes at what he want and already making designs in his head that it would look much better that way. He was proud of himself, he didn't came prepared but he was sure at what he's doing.

"Okay mister Kim Doyoung we will take our leave now and And we will start our reconstruction work after 2 days. We hope two days will be enough for you to vacate the house?" Mister Choi asked doyoung

"Yeah yeah mister Choi, that's enough for me, I have already start packing just make sure to complete it as soon as possible."

"We will try our best sir it just at least 4 to 5 months it will take to complete." Jinu said

"I see, did you guys have agreetment with you all?" Doyoung asked

"Uh yeah Haruto is bringing from inside.." jinu replied

"Haruto?" Doyoung asked

"Yeah the student we bring with us.. he's very nice boy, very passionate about this project." Jinu said with proud smile like he's her own little brother.

"Oh Haruto huhh...."

"I'll be back!" He said and went inside in rush, nobody doubt him.

He saw Haruto was collecting stuffs like chart papers, portfolio, pens, pencils etc.

He went behind him but Haruto was occupied in his work, rummaging all of that he didn't notice who's that hot breathing behind him.

He looked up realizing he wasn't alone and hitch on his breath when he felt his hand snaking around his waist.

"Why didn't you called me?" Doyoung asked whispering in his ear, that make things in Haruto's stomach.

"Huhh?" That's what he could react like.

Doyoung chuckled, breathing in Haruto's ear that made him goosebumps. He tried to remove his hand doyoung just held his waist tight.

"I gave you my number.. but you never called!" Doyoung said it again.

"I-... I uhh..." Haruto stuttered badly.

The amusing smile never leave Doyoung's lips, he was loving the moment.

"What is it Haruto? I wasn't that good looking or you suddenly found someone else?" Doyoung asked for fun.

"Huh? Someone else.. you just never let me get over you once! Even when we are nothing just by those little meetings!?" Haruto thought

But then went back in reality when doyoung suddenly turn him around to face him, just to see Haruto's flushed face that made him smirk.

"I asked something...?" Doyoung said again

"I... I lost it..." Haruto said when the reality is he throw it in the trash can himself.

"Uhh- is that so? Hmm it's okay now that I don't have to worry about because from now on we will see each other everyday." Doyoung said biting and licking on Haruto's earlobe, that made him shiver in his arms.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)