They don't know about us

Disclaimer: not everything is gonna be mathematically correct, this is supposed to be around 2013, they're ages are not right, and not everything is gonna be like what happened irl

Rachel's pov:
the outfit-

Me and the boys were all at a grocery store, restocking what was needed at the house, everyone separated to be quicker

Me and the boys were all at a grocery store, restocking what was needed at the house, everyone separated to be quicker. When I heard my phone go off, I looked to see a text from Louis, me and Louis have been secretly dating for two months, no one knew, since it was still too knew and we didn't want to ruin the band if it didn't work.
The text read "hey baby, meet at the candy aisle, let's have a movie and junk food night", i smiled and answered telling him i'd be right there.
When I got to the candy aisle Louis was already there with an empty cart looking at the candy. I went behind him really silent to hug him from behind, since the store was basically empty and the boys were not anywhere close. Louis turned around checked if anyone was watching and kissed me quickly before both of us turned our attention to the candy. We quickly filled the car with all the junk food we could find and went to the front to pay for it all. We hid all the junk food in Louis car, seeing as we took two cars, Louis' and Liam's. We usually need two cars seeing as there's six of us, and it's always Louis and Liam seeing as their the oldest, and usually split either three in each car or four in one and two in another, when Louis is going too crazy no one trusts him to drive, which lucky for us, means i get to be alone with Louis for the drive. Which also means half the time he pretends to go crazy just to get us alone time.
After hiding the snacks we snuck into the grocery store again, and while Louis went to find Zayn, I went to the toys aisle, knowing Niall would also come here and also look for me there.
Once he found me we met up with the rest of the boys to pay for the groceries and load them all into Liam's trunk, since his car is a jeep. "I'm not going with Louis, he's already going insane." said Zayn. Pretty soon after that all the boys started screaming about how they're all going to go in Liam's car. Which left me stuck with Louis, which of course i didn't mind at all.

----------------------------------------------------------

We got in the car, the plan was to home right away, but I noticed Louis, driving a different way.
"Hey, Lou, where are you going?" I asked him. He rested his hand on my tight, "We're going to McDonalds.". "Aren't they gonna notice that we're taking too long?" "Nah, I told Zayn I was hungry so they'll know where we are" I just trusted him, he went through the drive thru and went to park the car, we ate inside the car cause Louis has tinted windows so no one can see us inside. After that we went home.

----------------------------------------------------------

When we got home, we hid the candy in my purse and took everything inside. The guys were all doing their own thing so it was easy to sneak Louis into my room. As soon as we got in the room, we locked the door, and set it all up to watch the Harry Potter movies. As we were watching the movies, we were cuddling until we fell asleep. 

I wish I knew that this was one of our last peaceful moments together before it went all downhill.