"You kept ignoring me!"

"It was 2 am and you kept bantering nonsense. I'm not going to reply to every single thing you said." Niko smiled at the shorter man who was laughing and looking at him with that smile. God, that smile was a smile Niko would do anything to protect.

"Thanks for the blanket though." Kenny mumbled quietly, Kenny was thankful because when he woke up, he was carefully wrapped in said blanket and Niko was just there, no blankets. The boxer tried to whisper it so that only Niko could hear it but Kenny's voice could be heard clearly for the three other friends sitting besides them.

Sharky made a gesture towards the camera about the two and Chunkz just rolled his eyes at these pathetic bunch of bed sharing friends.

The video continued with a bunch of other topics. Niko's hand stayed on Kenny's shoulder, gripping it from time to time and even reaching the side of Kenny's neck.

Chunkz and Sharky just silently hoped that the viewers didn't catch that. But a little part of them wished that the viewers caught it and made the assumption they had and pointed it out. Those two needed to realize it at some point.

______

"Those two needs to just get on with it man." Sharky pulled Chunkz to his room when all of them finished filming and dinner and was all about to sleep.

I knew it. Chunkz unconsciously smiled when his suspicions was correct. He's not suffering alone, thank god.

"Oh my god-" Chunkz had both of his hands on Sharky's cheek and kissed his forehead playfully. "Mwah! I fucking love you man. Those two are making me stressed, I tell you."

Sharky pushed him away and smiled.

"Wait- we are talking about Kenny and Niko right?"

"Yeah- yeahyeah. Definitely. Who else?" Sharky let out a sigh of relief. He had Chunkz now. AJ's definitely not getting the signs, that idiot.

"So what's the plan? Do we just lock them up somewhere or?" Chunkz had his arms crossed and hunched his back a little, he was whispering even when Kenny and Niko's room was far away and AJ's probably on his headphones playing games and shouting at underaged kids, though if those kids were to stand beside AJ, there wouldn't be much of a difference from the eye and vision alone. Sure, no one's going to hear their conversation. But it's better to be cautious.

"What? C'mon man, they're already sleeping in the same room. Locking them up would be totally normal for them." Sharky whispered back at the same tone as Chunkz.

"So what do we do? Let them be like that? I can't handle any more of their stupid heart eyes man. I would say get a room but they already are in the same room."

Coming up with plans aren't actually their strongest suite, it's always Niko who'd done all the planning (and not all of the plans were actually brilliant) and most of the time they needed to connect all 5 brains of the squad to actually come up with something good.

Chunkz sat on Sharky's bed while Sharky just walked in circles.

It's going to be a while.

"Okay how about-"

Chunkz literally just gave up on planning. It's almost midnight and his brain had been fried, it was a surprise it didn't explode already, trying to endure all the irritating moments between Kenny and Niko.