Chapter 15 : Meeting and recovery

Start from the beginning

As everyone left the room, their determined "Yes!" echoing in the air, Dazai remained rooted to his spot, his eyes fixed on the symbol etched onto the locket. The gravity of the challenges that lay ahead weighed heavily on his shoulders. His usually mischievous expression had been replaced by a deep furrow of concern, a rare sight for the others who knew him.

He knew the dangers that lurked in the shadows, threatening not just their newest member but the entire agency. The enigmatic organization, the cryptic prophecy, and the experiments that had shaped (Y/N)'s abilities—all of these were pieces of a complex puzzle that needed to be solved. Failure was not an option; they couldn't afford to let down their guard, especially when the safety of one of their own was at stake.

In that moment, as he stood alone in the room, Dazai made a silent vow. He would protect (Y/N) at all costs, unravel the secrets that surrounded her past, and ensure that the darkness looming over her life was dispelled. His mind raced with strategies and plans, his determination burning brighter than ever before.

With a resolute expression, he pocketed the locket, his grip firm, symbolizing his commitment to the task ahead. Dazai finally left the room, ready to face the challenges that awaited them, his steps purposeful and his resolve unyielding. The safety of their newest member was not just a mission; it was a promise, one he intended to keep at any cost.

________

(Y/N) pov

"This stupid Dazai! How could he put something in my drink?? Seriously, he could have just let me alone fall asleep normally like everyone does." you exclaimed, an irk mark on your face. You then noticed you were not in your bed anyomore.

As you observed your surroundings you noticed you were again in the white room where you had encountered Elyndor, though there was now a table with cups of coffee with pastries on it just in front of you accompagnied by two chairs facing each other where the white figure of Elyndor sitting on one. She turned her head toward you and smiled at you.

"Welcome (Y/N), I see you succeded in absorbing the power of one of the five objects. How are you feeling?"

You let out a sigh. "Horrible, you could have told me about the repercussion I could have in absorbing that power you know."

"If I tell you that I didn't know wich repercussion you would have, would you believe me?" Elyndor inquired as she took the cup in front of her.

You thunk a little to what to respond, and then began to count with your fingers. "I think so. After all, you told me you didn't know anything about the objects appart that I had to find them and absorb their power myself  while also be wary about whom I trust. And you couldn't find any other useful information either."

Your comment provocated a little Elyndor. "Oh? Then, do tell me. Who helped you when you struggled against a crazy lunatic and who control daily your power so you don't overuse it?"

"..." You were short of words.

"See? You can't do anything without me." She scoffed before turning more serious. "So, let's go back to why I brang you here." She then gestured you to take a sit in front of her.

As you sat and took a sip of your coffee, Elyndor continued. "As you know, you absorbed the power of one of the five objects, wich is now yours, and allows you to have 2 definitive summons. So, do tell me, wich one do you wish to keep?"

You paused from bitting one of your favourite pastries and looked at her. "Since I just have for now Looki as a definitive summon, it's definitively more convenient if I can have two more." You then took a bite in your pastry and replied. "So I did thunk deeply about it and I took my decision. I would like to keep Jumper and Aurelion as my definitive summons."