(38) An outdoor virgin

It was a sunny, Sunday morning in Switzerland and Iris had woken early, got up and had left Seb still sleeping in bed while she'd headed down to get herself a coffee.

Having arrived here late on Friday afternoon, she now felt so settled and as if she'd lived here for ages. It was so peaceful here, as far removed from London as it was possible to get.

Sat outdoors, close to the rear of the house and on the edge of Seb's expansive garden; at a large, square wooden table, under a big, cream square parasol to shade her from the sun, she could hear nothing but the slight breeze rustling the leaves on the trees, the sound of birdsong and the occasional bumble bee on the nearby lavender bushes while in the distance she could also hear the faint hum of a tractor working on the land on one the nearby farms. It was blissful here and made her feel concealed from the world, in her own little bubble.

"There you are," the raspy sound of a still sleepy, sexy Sebastian gave her goosebumps. He wandered over to her, wearing nothing except a snug pair of navy boxer briefs and stopped behind her chair to bend slightly, drape his arms around her and place a kiss on bare shoulder. "I woke up and you'd gone," he added, sounding a little disappointed.

She lifted one of his hands to her lips and kissed his palm, "and as you can see I didn't stray far."

"How long have you been up?" he asked, gently brushing her hair back away from her neck.

"I don't know really, about half an hour maybe," she shivered with delight as he began to lightly kiss her skin, brushing his lips along the curve of her neck from the back of her ear to the top of her shoulder.

He could feel himself getting hard, turned on by the feel of her skin against his lips and her scent, "come back to bed," he murmured huskily.

"You want more?" she asked, biting her bottom lip as his hands began to wander to her breasts.

He thought back to last night and how they'd gone to bed early and spent the first part of the night wrapped up in each other, followed by another session at about three  AM, "always," he replied, finding her nipples already hard and giving them a gentle pinch with his finger and thumb, "don't pretend that you don't want it too. I can tell you do."

She swallowed, still mystified at how he could touch her in one place and she could feel it in another.

"Come back to bed," he said again, "don't make me fuck you here."

Holy fuck. She swallowed again, stifling a moan as he slipped his hands down the front of her white vest top and began toying with her nipples again. Actually, what's wrong with here? "Why not here?" she asked, echoing her thoughts.

"Well," he smiled against her skin and then playfully nipped her earlobe between his lips, "if you're game... you should see the effect you've already had on me, you're making me even harder just thinking about taking you out here."

"Haven't you done it outside before then?" she asked, suddenly curious. She didn't actually know that much about Seb's past girlfriends and sexual conquests.

"No, never, not here or anywhere," he confessed.

She couldn't stop herself from letting out a surprised, "wow."

He chuckled as he pulled his hands from inside her vest top, "you sound surprised."

"I am," she admitted as he took the seat next to her and sat down, his thighs wide apart and showing off the way he was tenting his boxer briefs. She couldn't stop her eyes from going there.

"Like I've said before, I've not had many girlfriends, I've always been too busy and my career always had to come first - until I met you," he finished with one of his heart melting smiles, gently pressing two fingers under her chin to make her look up at his face instead of his dick. "And I've never been able to risk having sex outdoors, not away from home anyway. I'm an outdoor sex virgin, lris, why don't you pop my cherry?"