(20) Vanilla is my favourite flavour. Pt1

Her head felt like it would be full of the stars she'd just been soaring amongst if someone looked inside it right now. Breathing heavily, she felt her limbs becoming limp and loose, every muscle relaxing until she was sure she would turn into a puddle of goo on the mattress.

At the same time she felt so loved, so blissfully happy and so immensely in love that it made her want to burst into happy tears.

Her heart felt so full that it might escape her chest as it banged against her ribs, she could still feel the sparkles of glittering fireworks if she closed her eyes and her body felt cooled by the sheen of sweat on her skin yet hot wherever Seb kissed or touched her.

And this was just from the orgasm he'd given her with his tongue, he hadn't even got to the main bit yet.

He lifted his head to look at her, taking a brief break from kissing a leisurely trail up her body, her chest rising and falling as she started to come down from the intense orgasm he'd just given her. He smiled proudly, admiring the after effects of his work, this was just the start.

As he continued gliding his lips towards her breasts she could already feel her skin tingling and her insides clenching, filling her tummy with a heated pressure as her body got ready for more.

The higher Seb made his way up her skin, the more of his skin she could feel against hers and nothing had felt more perfect in her entire life.

He took a nipple into his mouth and gently tugged on it with his teeth before running his tongue over it, then sucking and swirling around the sensitive bud with his tongue. He felt her arching her back, pushing her breasts further into his mouth and hand, a breathy moan falling from her lips that was music to his ears. He took his sweet time lavishing each nipple with attention, kissing and licking the beautifully scented flesh between her breasts. For a second he contemplated leaving his mark on her, leaving a little love bite behind that would brand her as his but he had to think about the other side of her life, about the other man who also got the pleasure of seeing her naked.

The thought of Ben seeing his beloved Iris like this brought on a stab of jealousy, further fuelling the need for her to belong to himself and no one else. Just the idea of Ben touching her was abhorrent but he'd have to keep these feelings to himself for now, he wasn't about to ruin what this special relationship he was starting to build with her.

But he did want to ruin her for all other men. He intended to leave her wanting no other man's touch but his own. She wouldn't even want Ben touching her when she had to return home on Saturday.

He reached her neck and throat, gliding his lips over her skin from place to place, feathering her with warm, soft kisses that had her writhing and keening for more, her hands beginning to claw at his back as she moaned out his name.

There was only one other thing that would feel better than this right now and that was being buried deep inside her.

The feel of his body pressed against hers made her head spin. He felt warm and strong, his skin soft and smooth beneath her hands, his still clothed behind just right for her to dig her nails into. She felt loved and protected with him on top of her, as though his body formed a protective, impenetrable shield. And his lips... every single kiss and brush of his lips seemed to connect right down deep, right between her legs.

He'd made her feel things that she'd never felt before the last time she'd been with him, he'd made her feel sexually alive and shown her that she'd been wrong to blame herself for never having had an orgasm. Now he was about to show her what sex should really feel like, what is should feel like when you're with the one.

Then she felt him pressing between her legs, only the soft fabric of his underwear stopping him from slipping inside her. And as he took possession of her mouth with his own, he slowly rolled his hips, rubbing between her legs right where she needed it.