❃Chapter_26❃

Depuis le début

When jungkook got to know about older's cooking skills, he was in awe. He had never anticipated his husband as a cooking person. Well it's true that he don't know many things about him yet but he is more than excited to get to know his husband in a way which only a life partner could do.

Taehyung entered inside in slow steps, as he predicted- jungkook is still bathing. Glancing at the wall clock in front of him he put aside the tv remote from the coffee table then kept the tray on it. As he straightened his posture, his right ear twitched a little when a soft voice resonate around the room through the bathroom.

The humming sound matches from the song playing at the background, he roamed his gaze to find the source of the noise , which he couldn't find. The song got loud a little, as bathroom door got opened, revealing the person who was draped in a silky bathrobe, hairs were sticking on the eyelashes and forehead, the neck was covered in droplets. Face was clean like mirror which reflected the milky skin , lips were clocked in a pink hue due to staying in water for too long.

Taehyung gaze went toward the hand which was clenching the mini loud speaker from where the sound was still coming. He is not a fan of loud things, like watching TV, listenting music. But things aren't the same anymore. Whenever he enter in his room, the tv would be on. Always. Be it night, morning. He had never watched tv in his life and at some point he had his doubts for television to be still work. Since, it was too old to be good. But when younger opened it on a loud volume, his doubts got cleared. Jungkook also listen to music most of the time , he bath two times, and both of the times he will play music. Of course after taking his husband's permission because the last thing he wanted to do was disturb older.

But taehyung is used to it now. The loud noises, well at least he is trying his best. Seeing the dark gaze of his husband on the loud speaker, jungkook turned off the music as soon as possible. He smiled timidly, eyes down, lips between his sharp teeth.

"I am done playing for today ", he mumbles out shyly. Taehyung took a step ahead, towards the person who got nervous. But didn't step back.

When older reached in front of him, he forwards his palm, which made younger confused. He looked toward him with questionable look.

"Your speaker is not charged enough ", elder's gaze did not moved away from his face. Jungkook looked down, at his speaker which was flickering red light again&again.

"Oh."

"I will put this for charge", younger placed his mini speaker on his hand.

"Thank you", nodding taehyung moved a step away.

"And you aren't yet done for today. Night time is left. "

"But I won't play if you feel disturbed because of it. "

"I am not a person to stay quite, I would have told you if it was disturbing for me", older walked away, leaving jungkook to heave out a sign.

You won again.

Rolling his eyes, slightly pouting he went behind the tv wall to wear his clothes.

"One day I will too win the speaking battle. Why he is the one who always have the last word. Huh. One day I will show him, it's not easy to win me. He is winning it right now because I am sca- . Wait. I am not scared. Who is scared huh, hah! Not me. Why I will be scared of him? It just I am... Ehhh... Yeah. I just respect him thats why I don't speak straight forward like him. Wait and watch Mr. sharp nose, I will show you the real chico. The fighter. ", his mumbling goes on until he dressed up on a pretty dress. The thing is, whenever they have talk ,older will be the one who had upper hand on their conversation, be it small talks, discussing about company work, even related to jungkook health "like the way taehyung didn't backed up until younger agreed to do exercise for his eyes betterment, he had made him count the disadvantage of not starting the exercise at early age , plus, advantage of how he can be able to remove his glasses permanently. That's the reason of his frustration.