Chapter 13- Together At Last

Barnabas runs into Y/n's room, expecting her to be there, but when he looks around everything seems like it hasn't been touched all day. He walks out the room and towards the front of the house. When he walks outside, he can see David's mother talking with him before disappearing.

"She said Widow's Hill." David tells him like his mother told him. With that he runs off towards the forest.

~~~

Y/n walks through the woods, outside she is not blinking an eye, but on the inside she is seeing herself through the eyes of Y/n Du Pres. Walking the same way as she did before meeting her death at the end of the cliff.

~~~

The Collins family, Victoria, Willie, and Mrs. Johnson are standing outside, watching their house burn away. "What do we do now?" David asked and Elizabeth pulls him close to her, as she does with Carolyn once she was back to her normal self.

"What we've always done. Endure"

~~~

Y/n walks towards the end of the cliff, the wind blowing through her hair, as she looks down towards the ocean slamming against the rocks. She was about to walk off till Barnabas grabs her shoulders and turns her around.

Y/n looks at Barnabas eyes and hugs him, as he does the same. "I thought I'd lost you." Barnabas says.

"You have lost me." Y/n says. She pulls away from him and Barnabas looks at her with confusion. "I live in the light, Barnabas. You live in the shadows. I'll grow old and die, and you'll live forever."

Barnabas shakes his head, "We will find a way, my love."

"There's only one way. I tried to think of many solutions on what we can do, but it all goes back to one thing." Y/n says since after Victoria helped her, she has been thinking and she wants to be with him. But as fate would have it, there was only one way for the lovers to be truly together.

"No. I will not see you suffer as I do. Never." Y/n smiles at him and falls back. "NO!" Barnabas jumps right after. He grabs her and bites her neck before both of their bodies hit the rocks.

Barnabas gets up and grabs Y/n, cradling her body close to him. He wipes the hair out of her face to have a better look at her. "Oh, Y/n. My sweet Y/n." He puts his head down with a heartbreak look. "Y/n"

Slowly his face starts morph into realization once he saw her skin become pale and dark around her eyes. Y/n opens her eyes and look at Barnabas with love. She reaches her hand to his cheek and he moves his face to be closer to her touch. He moves his hand to her cheek to feel her and help bring her face closer to him.

They lean in till their lips touch and poured all of their emotions into the kiss. Nothing else matters in the world, it's only them and that is how it's going to be for a long time.

It is said that blood is thicker than water. It's what defines us. Binds us. Curses us.

My name is Barnabas Collins and my curse has finally been broken.

~~~

Down through the surface of the waves, past schools of cod and haddock. Down to the murky depths, is where the chained body of Dr. Hoffman rests.

She stands still till her eyes snaps open.

~~~
That is a wrap on my second story. This was a little bit more difficult to write than my first story, but I hope you guys like it.

Also, if you guys have some recommendations on what type of stories you like to read, put them in the comments.

Till next time.