School.

Kiara wakes up to her alarm, she feels like she barely even slept, she was pretty nervous, but also kinda excited to start fresh, and she knew she had JJ there if she needed him which gave her some peace of mind.

She gets up and gets changed. She wanted to make a good first impression on these people. So she picks out some blue mom jeans, a white baby tee, and her converse. She puts her curls up in a half up half down bun with a few pieces out in the front. She puts on a bit of mascara and lip gloss, grabs her kanken and walks out her bedroom door.

"Hey sweetie, you excited for you big day" her dad says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Dad stop I'm not 5 years old" she smiles

"Oh erm your mum texted, she wants you to go see her after school"

"Yeah no thanks"

"Kiara.." he starts

"dad I'm not ready to speak to her yet, not after what she did"

"Your going to have to forgive her sometime..."

"Have you?"

He looks away.

"Exactly. Besides , I've got work after school"

She grabs a piece of toast of of his plate and heads for the front door. "I'll see you later"

"Bye" he shouts after her.

———————————————————————————

*at school

She'd been to the office to get her time table and locker combo, now she's walking down the corridor trying to find her locker. She must of looked lost because a girl approaches her.

"Need some help?" The girl asks

"Er yeah actually, I can't find my locker"

The girl looks over her shoulder at the paper kiara holding with her locker number on it.

"240, yeah that's straight down the hall, through those blue doors and on the left"

"Thanks" she smiles

"No problem" she smiles back "I'm Mia by the way"

"Kiara"

"Well I'll see you round then kiara"

"See ya"

She makes her way to where Mia said her locker was, walking through the blue doors, 237,238,239,240. Found it.

She starts turning her lock with her new combination. 241 is open next to her but it suddenly closes, revealing a handsome blonde that she recognises.

"No way"

"Oh hey" he says noticing her.

"Did you set this up" she teases

"You wish" he smirks

"no you wish" she smirks back

"Need some help?" He asks seeing her struggle with her locker.

He takes a step closer and opens it for her impressively quick.

"Thanks"

"So what's your first lesson?"

"Err..." she checks her timetable " ... history, mr Bates"

"Ooh rotten luck" he teases

"He's that bad?"

"Worse"