"Amazing," Sukuna said, interested as children around them screamed in horror at the bloodbath. "Uh... I think we should look at other animals," (Y/n) nervously said. "Why?" Sukuna asked, confused. "Because there are more animals to see, either than killer sharks," (Y/n) explained poorly. "Hm, I suppose, it's getting hard to see the mauling when blood is everywhere," Sukuna said as he walked off. Leaving behind the crying children.

"That's not what you're supposed to be excited about," (Y/n) grumbled unhappily as she followed after him. After walking around for some time, no fish really caught his eye. That is until he walks into a large room and finds a giant sea creature swimming around. He couldn't help but be captivated by the creature. "What is that?" Sukuna asked (Y/n) as he pointed at the creature.

"That there is a whale shark, pretty right?" (Y/n) said with a grin, happy the curse found something interesting that wasn't deadly. "Whale shark? Does it eat whales?" Sukuna questioned as he watched the creature swim. "Such a huge creature, it must dominate the sea life."

"It's... Uhm... Called that because it's the size of a whale, but it's a fish," (Y/n) explained getting nervous. Oh god, she had to tell him somehow. Sukuna smirked proudly at the whale shark, believing the animal to be the "danger of the sea". (Y/n) shifted on her feet, she'd never seen Sukuna so happy, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to just not tell him.

"You can't be serious! You're clearly an idiot to think that dominates the sea," some unknown voice chimes in. Sukuna feels his brow twitch and turns to the voice. He was met face-to-face with the devil (Y/n) had attempted to rescue, at the school. "And who the fuck are you supposed to be?" Sukuna asked though it was more of a you dare talk to me tone. "Someone with common sense, obviously," Asa said snarkily.

"Oh! Hey! You're that girl from before!" (Y/n) pipped in as she pushed Sukuna aside to be a physical wall between them. "And you two are the two assholes who left me with that weirdo," Asa grumbled unhappily, referring to Satoru. "Better you than us," Sukuna retorted with a snarl. "I have one dumbass around me, two is too much."

"You hang out with other people?" (Y/n) asked the curse obliviously. Sukuna pinches the bridge of his nose and curses in his old tongue. "Why are you two here anyway?" Asa asked, changing the subject. "That's our business and none of yours," Sukuna said, rudely. "Go somewhere else."

"Sukuna said he's never been to an aquarium!" (Y/n) answered without hesitation. Asa let out a chuckle, unable to hold her amusement. "Seriously? What kind of hobbit life are you living?" Asa chuckled. "What I do with my time is none of your concern, if (Y/n) wants to take me to a damn aquarium then she can." Sukuna is starting to feel a little bloodthirsty right now.

"Uh... Speaking of aquariums, I think I see starfish! Let's go look at them," (Y/n) hastily said as she ushered the curse toward the starfish. Sukuna allows (Y/n) to push him to these fish of stars. "Whatever," he grumbles. "Sukuna, what did we say about killing people?" (Y/n) hissed quietly. "You said people, not devils," Sukuna said, finding a loophole. "Well, don't kill human-looking devils in front of people!' (Y/n) said as she waved her arms around.

"Oh whatever they can't see me anyways, what the hell is up with you? I'm getting rid of a pest." (Y/n) pouted up at the curse. "I just... I really wanted to just hang out, that's all," (Y/n) mumbled. Sukuna tries to remain strong, but (Y/n) is using that stupid pout to get what she wants. "I do too brat, but that ill-looking worm is ruining it."

"Sukuna, please," (Y/n) begged with large round eyes. 'Don't fall for it Sukuna!' Sukuna's thoughts yell. "... Fine," Sukuna grumbles, relenting. "Sweet! Oh! Also, these are sea stars, what do you think?" (Y/n) asked as she gestured to the animals. Sukuna glances at the starfish and waits... And waited some more... Then he turned to her. "Are they going to stay in one spot forever?" He asked her.