The Meetup

(The sun arose spreading light , warmth AND also giving our lovely main characters anxiety)

A new day had striked . Riyah is going to pick up Mason at 6 . She wasn't feeling nervous , it wasn't the first time she was gonna pick someone up . She knew the date was gonna end in sex.

Mason too had no doubts because it wasn't his first time too .

(They were just feeling anxious as it had been some time since they last picked someone up and got picked up by someone respectively)

Riyah leaves to pick up Mason (in her car)

(The app they matched in . Shows their location when a profile is matched with them) (That's how she got the address . Incase you were wondering)

As she drives to his place , she kept thinking about how they'll end up tonight ...

She was anxious and tonight was her chance to relieve some of it . She wasn't gonna miss this chance for the world .

She reaches Mason's house , gets out of her car . She honks the horn almost startling mason .

He peeps through the window and notices her looking up at him .

(She is wearing a black on black outfit with a sexy leather jacket)

Mason was damn turned on by that look .
He didn't know how to describe it . "Even from the first floor ..
those eyes are saying I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you ." He mumbles to himself.

Anxious and horny he opens the main door and steps out to see riyah waiting for him .

(He's wearing a cute tank top and ripped jeans) Riyah eyes him from bottom to top .

Her eyes were fixed on his every movement .
Mason could feel riyah's eyes on him as he was walking nearer and nearer to her .

(Riyah was thinking about , how she'll be tracing those abs with her tongue)

He walked upto her , gave a hug and said "Hey Ms.Dominatrix" to which Riyah pulls him close and whispers in his ears "Hey sweetheart" in the sexiest way and licks his earlobe making him twitch and close his legs .

Riyah opened the door for him , sat him down and started to drive .
The drive was quiet until he pressed on the lick that Riyah gave him .

"You know that was against my permission right ? Its a crime-"  before he could complete with his provoking.

Riyah pointed at his crotch and said "If that was against your permission , why do you have a hard-on here ?"
"Hmm?"

When mason didn't reply she smirked and pressed his dick . With the sudden touch he moaned loudly .
Riyah kept nudging his dick . Poking it playfully with her fingers .

Mason would've become a moaning mess but ....

She stopped before reaching the restaurant. Mason wasn't so happy about it but he had limited clothing .

She did all the mannerisms a man does when he is on a date with the one he loves .... Mason just thought she wanted to get in his pants .
(She did want that) .

She opened the car door , door to the restaurant , waited for him , pulled his chair .

They ordered food and got comfortable.
The conversation was dry as fuck .

"Wait ! Don't tell me your profession . Lemme guess it!!"

"I don't think so sweetheart."

"You doubting me ?"

"Actually ... yes"

"Oh wow ! Challenge is it Ms.Dominateix ?"

"Yes it is ."