🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Jin Hye went to the salon on her break time. "Hello Ms. Park... What style you want to your hair?" The hair stylist said. Jin Hye gave her a photo of Chae Yoon. 'Wow Is she a model? She's too pretty to be a person." The stylist said as she chuckled. Jin Hye gave her death glared. "I want you to copy her hairstyles. I want to look just like her." She said. "Okay... So you're a fan girl.." She said. "Ani... I'm just here to steal her man..." She said as she smirked. 'Just wait a little bit, Tae Gu... I will show you how good am I at the bed more than her...' In her mind.

When Jin Hye is working at the hallway everyone is looking at her. She cut her long hair to shoulder length hair just like to Chae Yoon. She's wearing a sunglasses. "Good afternoon Ms. Han..' The employee said but got shocked when they saw Jin Hye. "I'm sorry, I though you're Ms. Han.." She said. Jin Hye smirked. 'So... She copy well her hairstyle...' In her mind.

Jin ho is walking at the hallway when he accepted bumped to a woman. His eyes got widen but he immediately look away his eyes when she realized that it's not Chae Yoon but it's Jin Hye. "Good morning, Director Jeon..." She said. Jin Ho nodded and he was about to leave when Jin Hye speak. "Director Jeon, If you don't mind... Can you spare me sometime for tonight?" She asked. Jin Ho turn around to look at her. "Waeyo?" He said. Jin Hye smile, "nothing I just want to tell you something, about Chae Yoon." She said. Jin Ho look at her with puzzlement. "If you're curious I'll go to your place tonight." She said and turn around and walk away. Jin Ho look at her from behind and she look like Chae Yoon, he thought.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Chae Yoon's head is still lying on her table. Her stomach still upset. She look at the clock and decided to go home early. She pack her things when Ha Neul saw her. "Oh, Chae Yoon... Are you going home early?" He asked. Chae Yoon nodded. Ha Neul notice her lips look so pale. "are you okay?" He said. "No... That's why I want to go home and have some rest." She said. "Arasso.." He said. "Anyway what are you doing here?" She asked. Ha Neul gave her a bouquet of flowers and chocolates. "What's this? Yah! Why don't you gave it directly to Jara?..." She said. Ha Neul let out a small laugh. "That's for you. Tae Gu's peace offering to you." He said. "Aishh.. Why he didn't went here and gave to me directly?" She said. "Yah! He went to another branch today... He has meeting with the staffs there. So he requested me to gave it to you." He said. Chae Yoon smile as she smell the bouquet.

While walking at the road, her phone ring and when she check it, her Aunt's name registered to her phone. "Auntie, Waeyo?" She said. "Chae Yoon shhi.. can you come here at the hospital. Your uncle byeol..." She said with her trembling voice. "What happened? Arasso... I will go there now." She said and ride on a taxi but her phone slipped without her knowing.

Chae Yoon reached the hospital and went straight towards to her Uncle Byeol's room. She saw her Auntie Soo Ah seated beside him while she's holding his hand. She walk to approach her. "Auntie.." she called. Soo Ah look up and saw her. She stood up and hug her tightly. "Chae Yoon.." she said. "What happened?" She asked. "You're Uncle Byeol... The Doctor told me that... He's brain dead..." She said and her emotions burst out. "What?" Chae Yoon said as she got shocked. "And... They only waiting my approval to take off the life support..." Soo Ah said as she's crying. "I can't let him go... Chae Yoon I can't decide... I don't wanna let him go." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon tears falls from her eyes while hugging her Auntie and try to comfort her. "Just cry Auntie... I'm here... I'll stay with you today... Don't worry..." She said.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Ha Neul went to Tae Gu's office and saw him taking medicine. "It seems Jin hye is not yet at the table." He said.  "She's not feeling well so I told him to go home." Tae Gu said. "Oh, Chae Yoon also not feeling well today." He said and seat on the sofa. "What?" He said. "She's went home early today... Tae Gu she look so pale.  It's better to book an appointment to Doctor Moon to check up your girlfriend." He said. Tae Gu look at his phone but he didn't receive a call or message from her. "You what kind of medicine is that? Are you also not well today?" Ha neul said and look at the medicine. "Ani.. it's for my headache..." He said. Ha Neul look closely to it and open the bottle. "Give me that.." He said. "It's odd..." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him with puzzlement. "Waeyo?" He asked. "This one is my Mom's medicine for pain reliever but... Why yours is different?" He said. Tae Gu grab his medicine. "What do you mean?" He said and put it on his table. "My mom's use to take that. Same as you are taking. Same packaging but the tablets are all in pink while yours is brown."He said with confusion. Tae Gu look at the tablet inside the bottle. "Maybe it's their new packaging. Doctor Moon prescribe me this." He said. Ha neul tilt his head lightly. "Maybe..." He said while looking at the tablet.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍