Chapter Eighteen

He stood there unsure as he slowly put it down and I took off my coat. He looked at me and asked. "Why are you here, Ms. Nore?" I took a deep breath and said, "I came here to talk, that is all..." he chuckled softly and said, "you know that you are breaking and entering. Correct?"

I smiled and said, "I am well aware of that, yes. But I thought you'd enjoy the surprise..." he put his hands in his pockets and asked. "What is it you wish to discuss? I hope you're not here to yell at me about Dr. Bloom." I smiled as we walked in his office as he still carried his gun and placed it on his desk. I looked at him and said, "no, I am not here to yell at you about that.

I think we have had enough on the revenge part. Don't you think Dr. Lecter? He smiled at me slightly and said, "we can agree, it is getting old and very childish on both parts." I leaned against his desk as he sat down at it and I said, "Dr. Bloom told me about what happened and how she was jealous of me. Are you jealous of Will, by any chance?" He took a deep breath and said, "let's say I was. What would that do or change?"

I chuckled to myself and said, "it would mean you care about me and love me without you even saying you do, you don't even need to say the words. If you just admit you were jealous..." He looked at me curious and asked. "How would you even know I was jealous to begin with?" I smirked at him and said, "I knew when she told me, while you were having sex you were thinking of something or someone else, because you were moaning and grunting their name." He took a deep breath trying to keep his composer and said nothing I then asked.

"Who's name was it, because she said it wasn't hers?" He took a deep breath, gritting his teeth and biting his tongue until he said, "it was yours... I wanted to feel in control over myself again and try to replace you with some other desperate woman. But you are the only desperate woman that will do anything and everything for me and it's hard to find someone that is devoted to me. I won't say I love you, but I do want you back in my home and in my life. What do you say?"

I was so thrilled at those words I turned a blind eye to them not knowing what he had in store for me and he was right I was desperate, but before I could bring myself back to reality. He grabbed my arm and everything felt like it was in slow motion as he pulled my arm, pulling me to him as he planted a kiss on my lips. There I was pulled back into my addiction once again. He pulled away and turned me around, picking me up and pressing me down on his desk, as he stood over me, he huffed a chuckle and said, "that dress you wore at that party is still on my mind, I'm glad you aren't wearing it, I would have hated to tear such a pretty dress apart." He breathed against my ear, as I felt his hot breath on my neck as he gazed at the marks Will left on me and said, "I was so angry when I saw those marks on your pretty neck..." He lightly touched them, as I let out a small quiet gasp, he would unbutton and unzip my jeans while staring into my eyes as he did.

Pulling them off quick as he did the same to my shirt, leaving me only in my underwear, which were also gone quickly my breasts slightly bounced as I moved my nipples harder from the cool air. I watched him the whole time as his cold hand caressed my cheek traveling down my neck, shoulder blades, collarbone, breasts, and stomach sending chills down my body. He then smiled as I heard the clicking of his belt as he undid his belt and pants as they fell to the floor, he quickly pulled off and kicked off his boxer. He lined himself up, soaking in my wetness he was teasing me, brushing the tip against my clit as it coated in my wetness. He then slowly pushed in as he watched my jaw drop, he enjoyed seeing me in this embarrassed state as he parted my legs further apart, pushing me further into the desk.

He grabbed my waist, as he pulled back until he only let the tip in before slamming it back in. I knew he wasn't going to be easy on me as the sound of our skin slapping against each other got louder and rougher. I moaned as I gripped his desk for balance. He leaned down to me as he grunted in my ear as he thrusted in me, I was breathless. This was different from the other times he and I had sex it wasn't bland anymore.

He whispered in my ear, "you're doing so good..." his praise made everything feel so much better. There was this warm pressure building in my stomach, I was getting close, as I spread my legs wider for him to go deeper. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I coughed on my own moans, he then used his hand to choke me. I felt it building up more with each thrust. I was in a haze as my vision was getting blurry as I looked up at him as I caressed his cheek, he could feel me getting tighter as he moaned, "you're getting close..." I just nodded yes, unable to speak after a minute or two after I had cumed his thrusts stuttering.

He then collapsed on me, trapping me on his desk, we were both trying to catch our breath, he let go of my throat after a while he pulled out and his cum dripped down my leg onto his desk. We would clean ourselves up in his shower together and meet back in his bedroom as he sat on his bed, looking up at me and asked. "Are you going to go back, it is very late?" I let out a sigh, unsure if I should or not I then asked. "Do you want me to go back?"

He chuckled and said, "no, I want you to stay forever if you could..." I smiled at his words and walked over to him and sat by him leaning into a kiss saying, "well then, I will stay and we could continue our therapy." He smiled and leaned in close to me, our nose touching as he planted a small, quick kiss and whispered, "good..." we would get undressed as we laid in his bed and he turned off the light. I looked up at the ceiling unsure of myself if this was the right move or not, but when I looked over at him and even in the darkness I could see the outline of his body. He then pulled me close to him as I placed my head on his chest, his heart was nice and steady, but relaxing enough to put me to sleep.

I didn't have a weird dream, but when I woke up to my surprise he was still by me. I tried not to wake him up, but even with my slightest movement he woke up. We got up and got dressed as we went to his car and he drove me to Alana's house. I saw her panicking on the phone. I quickly got out to ask what had happened. Alana hung up the phone and rushed to me as Hannibal walked behind me. Alana then asked.

"Where were you last night?!" I could tell something was wrong, but I didn't want to say where I was so I asked. "Why, what happened?" Alana said, "there was a murder last night, I had gotten worried something bad happened to you, Will went out to search for you! Where were you?!"

Hannibal then placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "she was with me last night." Alana looked at us both confused, but I looked at him more confused, on to why he was bringing it up, Alana was confused as she thought about it and asked. "Why would she go to you late at night?" She paused to think as she looked at him and I and pierced it together as he eyes widened and asked. "Are you two dating?"

I blushed as he kept his composer and said, "yes, we are. Is that an issue?" Her face went red from embarrassment since she did sleep with him. Mine went red from the thought of us "dating." I kept thinking if he meant it or not, I was so confused I had mixed feelings about anything and everything now.

He then put on a smile and said, "I would like you to not tell anyone what I have told you now, but I need to grab her things she will be staying with me now." Alana agreed and stepped out of his way and looked at me in shock and said, "You're the girl he was thinking about while he was with me." I nodded and this made things awkward as he came back out with my bag and put it in his car. I didn't hesitate to leave with him as we went back to his house and I unpacked my things in his room I asked. "What did you mean earlier when you said we were dating?"