Chapter Fifty-Two: The Attack

Harry felt like he had been walking on air for the entire day after he had woken up after All Hallow's Eve. He had never been this happy before. Sure, he had been over the moon when Sirius told him about the blood adoption, but nothing could compare to actually getting to meet and spend time with his birth parents.

It really made his next decision that much easier. Ever since he had met Krinos, he had been wanting to find a way to get away from magical Britain. And since he had also discovered his mystic soul magic, not to mention Sirius getting free, Crystal Rose is calling his name. He could easily transfer to the school without any issue at all.

Of course, Dumbledore would probably try to prevent it, not wanting to lose his "weapon," but Olivia would definitely make quick work of him. After all, he had seen the time mage's skills in the courtroom. Dumbledore did not stand a chance against her if he tried to force him to remain at Hogwarts. He was secretly hoping that Sirius would use his Wild Dog magic to show Dumbledore why he should not mess with his godson.

His group of friends all chuckled and giggled as he basically floated into the Main Gallery and sat down at the Winter Wolf table. Neville also joined them with Luna coming over as well.

"Looks like someone enjoyed his first All Hallow's Eve," T'challa commented.

"The first time is always the most memorable," Vallia said.

"Memorable is the understatement of the century," Harry said. "I don't think I could be happier if I tried."

"You have that same look on your face as when Krinos and Melody did their first ritual after their parents died," Hawk says.

Harry nodded. "I only knew what people have told me about my parents. But, then again, they would usually only ever say the same things. That I look like my dad with my mum's eyes. That my dad was good at Transfiguration and Quidditch while my mum was amazing at Charms. They would hardly ever talk about them like actual people."

"It was probably the luckiest that Harry has ever gotten when he met Remus and Sirius," Fred says, sitting down next to Harry.

"They actually tell him real things about his parents rather than what everyone else says," George sat down on Harry's other side.

All the girls in their group giggled at the adorable sight of Harry being between the twins. It was pretty much an open secret at this point how the three of them liked each other while also being too stubborn to actually tell each other how they felt. It was actually pretty adorable. Hawk and Abby were trying to start a betting pool of others guessing when the three of them would get together.

"I am happy you got to have time with your parents, Harry," Vallia smiled at him as she patted his hand in a gentle way.

"Thanks, Vallia," Harry smiled back at her. "I'm glad you get to see your brother, as well."

"What about you two," T'challa asked the twins.

"We talked with our uncles, Gideon and Fabian," Fred said.

"They died when we were only toddlers," George says.

"We barely remember anything about them," Fred tells them.

"Our brothers Charlie and Bill have told us we look like them because of our darker red hair and our fewer freckles," George added.

"But, we don't really have any real memories of them," Fred says.

"So, it was really nice to get to talk to them," George said.

"Especially when they told us that they were proud of us for accepting mystic souls despite being from magical England," Fred grinned.