ɴɪɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

    ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

    Ever since last night, a certain blond boy has been haunting Faye's mind

    Ever since last night, a certain blond boy has been haunting Faye's mind. Faye was already confused about everything that was going on in her life. She went from being the kook princess, who would never give up her luxurious life to hanging out with pogues to liking a pogue, nevertheless JJ Maybank out of everyone (god, that felt weird to say), and running for her life ━ literally ━ every day, to living that life.

    Now she was also confused about what was going on with JJ.

    She didn't know what was going on with him because ever since last night, he had been avoiding her. He hadn't even looked at her once since she arrived at John B's. Every time Faye tried to walk up to him, he walked away as soon as he felt her walking towards him. It was impressive how he didn't even have to look to know that it was Faye.

    Faye was worried she had crossed a line last night. A line she didn't know existed. They were so close to kissing. And then JJ distanced himself.

    He was the one who was always flirting with her, and hitting on her all the time. Was he just joking? Did Faye get the wrong signals or something?

    JJ looked at her in a certain way that made Faye weak in the knees (don't say that to anyone or else Faye will haunt you). She had just noticed the way he looked at her. It was so full of emotions. And what was it with what he said last night before she went to sleep? Did he suddenly catch a cold overnight or what? Cause he has been nothing but cold to Faye. Ice cold. It was as if Faye had been staring at a block of ice all morning.

    His behavior matched his eyes. Ice cold.

    Faye was screaming. On the inside.

    "He said it looked something like this." The Carrera girl said as the girls were sitting in the brown van that belonged to John B, looking at the picture drawn of the well that holds the gold of the Royal Merchant deep down.