ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

    ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

    Revenge is something Faye is good at

    Revenge is something Faye is good at. It feels good once you take revenge on someone who has wronged you. It's not as easy as you think to take revenge on someone. An act of perfect revenge that would make the person red from anger or crying a fountain, that is. It takes time. You have to find the person's weakness and use it against them. In Faye's case, it's hard to tell what Rafe's weakness is. Drugs? Money? Family? Reputation? (That seems to be dear old mommy Camila and daddy Diego's weakness, but not Rafe's- not as far as Faye knows) No one knows really.

   Until they figure out what his actual weakness is, for now destroying something he loves sounds like a good option.

    The four girls stood there, in front of Rafe's red dirt bike. The newest version. His pride and joy. The thing that Rafe always used as collateral to Barry. The red color screamed for attention as it was exactly what Rafe wanted.

    "You know, I swear I once saw him kissing this shit, telling it how pretty 'she' was," Sarah said with her arms crossed over her chest.

    "Not to mention all the shit he had to take from your dad when he bought it with the generator money," Faye added.

    Faye stared at the three girls who smirked similarly, "This is a really bad idea," Faye warned them.

    Faye knew how much of a psycho Rafe could be. That was what mostly scared her. Doing...this, keying his beloved bike, would make him go ballistic. "Guys, I know that this is a bad idea. As much as I would love for you guys to take 'justice' or whatever the fuck you guys are going to do, but this is not a good idea,"

    "Who said that we were going to do anything?" Maeve rose a brow. Kiara and Maeve shared a glance, smirking as Maeve took her keys out of her pocket, throwing them over at Faye.

    Faye scoffed looking at the keys in her hand. "He's gonna know it was me,"

    "We won't let him anywhere near you Faye," Kiara reassured the Latina girl as she threw her arm over the Martin girl's shoulders. "JJ won't let Rafe anywhere near you,"