ᴏɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

    ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

    When you see Faith Carrington, she is everything you would imagine when you think of a princess

    When you see Faith Carrington, she is everything you would imagine when you think of a princess. And like every princess, she has a prince by her side as well. The kook prince. Rafe Cameron. They look like the ideal, fairy-tale couple. But this is reality. Not some fairy-tale. And the couple that look so perfect in everyones eyes, isn't so perfect behind closed doors. 

    But nobody in Figure Eight questions the young couple, because that's how it is in Outer Banks, especially in Figure Eight. The more money you have, the more people try to get on your good side. Plus, it's not like the princess and prince look anything but happy. 

    Because that is just how things are supposed to be.  

    Faith is the kind of girl that everyone either wants to be like or be with. Everyone in Outer Banks is jealous of her. How could they not? She is the islands beauty. The kind where boys fall down on they're knees for, and the kind where girls drown in jealousy for. 

    And Rafe couldn't be more happy and proud to call this girl his girlfriend. 

    "The boneyards tonight, we should go," Sarah said leaning back on the chair. Faith snapped her fingers and then pointed at Sarah "Now that is a good idea, I'm down." she said with a big smile on her face. "Me too," Maeve said.

    Faith saw a particular blond waiter coming with their orders. He placed down the things that they had ordered, giving the group dirty looks. Faith watched the blond boy carefully put down the drinks. The blond boy looked up to see Faith's eyes on him, but he didn't react one little bit.

    "Anything else?" He asked the group giving an annoyed look to the group.

    "No, you can leave now," Rafe said with a harsh tone. Faith hit his arm giving him a 'shut up' look. "Thank you, JJ." She then said giving the boy a small smile, but the boy didn't return the smile, he just nodded.