Chapter 6 : No... Our Darkest Hour...

Beginne am Anfang

I looked around to see if there's Skibidi toilet watching us but there's none which makes me feel relief, i immediately realized about Titan Speakerman! He will get in controlled! "Oh no! T. Speakerman!" i said as i run forward and i spread my angel wings to fly to search for Titan Speakerman.

A few minutes later (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
Come on! Come on! Where is he!? I can't let him get in controlled by the Parasite Skibidi! I don't wanna lose him! I then heard the Speakerman's song but it's sadly kinda far from where i am at now so i turned around and followed their song, it's getting louder which that means i'm getting closer! I then saw a familiar building, that's where T. Speakerman is! I landed on top of the building which is where P.O.V Cameraman is.

I heard T. Speakerman was screaming which caught my attention to him, no... I'm too late...! T. Speakerman slowly turned around to face me and P.O.V Cameraman because i am behind P.O.V Cameraman, his core color changed from red to yellow, he then looked at his own team and aimed his gun at them so i quickly used my teleport power to teleport them all back to base, (controlled) T. Speakerman was surprised so he looked at me because he's mad.

He then aim his gun at me and P.O.V Cameraman! I quickly used my teleport power to teleport me and P.O.V Cameraman back to base before he shot us.

Back at the base (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
I got on my knees as i breath in and out, i felt someone touched my shoulder so i looked up and it was Speakerman and next to him was Large Speakerman (the same ones when i first time met them (the duo Brothers)) "Are you okay?" Speakerman asked in worried, i nodded as i got up and he helped me to get up, "Thank you for saving us... All of us..." Large Speakerman said and i nodded.

"Our... Titan..." one of the Speakerman said as he looked away in sadness and the other Speakerman's did the same as him, i sighed, "I'm sorry... I should've go there earlier and faster so i can save him! But i'm too late... I'm sorry..." i said as i look down in sadness and i felt tears flooded my eyes so i closed my eyes... I lost him... I lost my friend... My second big brother... Speakerman place his hand on the bottom of my chin and lifted my head up which makes me look at him with my teary eyes.

"It's not your fault..." Speakerman said as he wiped my tears that slide down on my cheek, he continued, "You try your best to save our Titan... But..." he look down as he sighed, "But..." Cameraman (a.k.a P.O.V Cameraman) said which caught our attention to him, "How are we going to tell Titan Cameraman about this?" he continued, we realized about it! If we tell him about this, he'll be so upset...

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
"They what?!" i said in shocked, Titan Speakerman... Got in controlled by the Skibidi...? My team slowly nodded... I can't believe this... My friend... They took away my friend... "Leave" i said, my team were surprised, "But... We need to upgrade-" one of the Cameraman said but i cut him off, "Leave! Now!" i said in anger, my team were surprised but they did of what i told them, they leave me alone... I sighed as i look away... Titan Speaker... My friend... Brother...

"Hey, T. Camera-" someone said, i aim my gun and look at this person in anger and i was surprised, "Eek!" it was Alyssa, she yelp as she raised both of her hands, "O-Oh, sorry. I... Thought you were someone else..." i said as i lower my gun, i look away in sadness and sighed, "T. Cameraman..." Lyss called me and i look at her, she sighed and said, "I know it's hard to believe it but..." she paused, i know what she was going to say and it's true...

"I know... It's just-! They took away my friend! Brother..." i said, i felt like i wanted to cry but i can't, i can only look down in sadness... "You know..." Lisa said and i slowly look at her, she continued, "There's... Someone who's understood how it feels to lose a friend..." i was confused and curious, "Really? Who?" i asked, she sighed and answered, "Me..." when she answered my question, i was so surprised, she then started to explained about it,

"Back in my world, i used to had 5 friends and they're all a music club members but one day... They betrayed me... They promised to be my REAL friends forever... But they lied... They broke my trust... And... I know how it feels to lose someone you love the most... My family..." when she mentioned her family, i couldn't help but curious, "What happened to your family?" i asked, she looked shocked when i asked her that, she sat down and curled up into a ball.

That's when she broke down, crying, and sobbing, i gasped in shock, 'Ugh, crap! Why did i ask her that?!' i said in thoughts as i face-palm, i regret asking her that and i feel really bad, something must've happened really bad to her family and i traumatized her... I gently rubbed her back to comfort her with my index finger and she hugged my finger, "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to..." i apologize, she seems to calm down and she looks at me.

"I-It's... Okay..." she said as she wiped her tears, i pulled away my index finger from her and i sighed, i still can't believe that this is happening... I should've been there with him... "Don't worry, T. Camera... I'm sure there's a way to save him" she reassured me and i look at her, "But... If there isn't a way to save him... I promise i'll save him" she continued, i was surprised when she said that, "But Al... Isn't that too much?" i asked in worried.

She shook her head and said, "I insist, he's my friend and i... As a great friend... I promise i'll save him... With all my heart..." i was surprised that she promised to save him but... I was happy because... She's really a great friend... She helped us, support us, respect us, and one thing that we ever wanted the most... She cares about us... Alyssa, i promise you that me, my team, and the Speakerman's will protect you from any harm, we will never leave your side.

To be continued!