Chapter 1: Salty Caramel ice cream

Start from the beginning

>>Yes

>>Loading…

>>Warning!

>>Launch timeline =/= New anomaly

>>Solution = Reconfigure anomaly into the downloadable content

>>Anomaly data detected!

>>Downloading…

>>Data Downloaded.

>>Reconfigure Data into Downloadable Content? Y/N

>> Yes

>>Reconfiguring…

>>Reconfiguring completed!

>>Data turned into Downloadable Content…

>> Successful!

>>Reconfigure the timeline? Y/N

>>Yes

>>Complete!

>>Launch Skullgirls? Y/N

>>Yes

>>Are you loading a new timeline? Y/N

>>Yes

>>New Story Mode unlocked: Kirby.

Somewhere???

As Kirby continued to spiral and spiral around the portal, till finally they were spat out of the portal and are currently falling through the sky hitting Kirby and screaming through it all as they completely forgot that they can fly or that their malleable body can survive this fall since they were wholly distracted during the fall plus despite being an all-powerful demi-god, They weren’t exactly the smartest nor the wisest.

“AH!!!!!” They screamed as they finally hit the ground, landing and disturbing the street cats nearby.

They were still dizzy as they tried to get the bearings of their surroundings. Kirby finally lifted themselves up

“Ugh… Where am I?” Kirby, still dizzy, finally shook it off. Kirby looked around their surroundings and noticed they were in some form of an alleyway with yucky trash and muck surrounding them, and the street cats and other rodents they were scared of when they landed.

“*Sigh*...I hope they can find me soon. For now, I can only explore this place a bit…” Kirby told themself “Who knows I might make some new friends?” Kirby said optimistically “But first I need to get out of this smelly place…” Then Kirby’s stomach growled “And a snack…”

Kirby then blindly picked a direction and shuffled forward.

Meanwhile at the boardwalk…

“Sure was a lot of talk about sister time for someone who doesn’t spend any time with her sister” A young-looking girl in a yellow raincoat, with pink hair said, She’s Umbrella Renoir, She is the youngest of the two Canopy Kingdom princesses of the Renoir family, the rulers of the Canopy Kingdom. An umbrella-looking thing wielded by Umbrella responded with a bunch of gurgling noises, It has eyes all over it’s purple frame and bony like structure giving it the appearance of an umbrella, It’s Hungern, umbrella-shaped Living Weapon with an insatiable appetite and best friend of umbrella.

They originally went with Umbrella’s older sister, Parasoul Renoir, The older of the two princesses of the Renoir family, and commands the Black Egrets, to have some “Sister time” but she left because of the appearance of the Skullgirl at New Meridian, Umbrella wants to come but Parasoul told Umbrella to stay and wait at the Ice cream stand to wait for someone to pick them up before she quickly left.