ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪

Start from the beginning

"Drop it. Roman, put the damn picture on." Amadeo commanded.

We all took a breath when Roman nodded and started typing.

When Rivo stopped pacing, and Santo rose to his feet, I knew that my sister's face was behind me.
Somehow, turning around was more difficult than I imagined it to be.

"Mio Dio" (My God) Amadeo whisperd, and i finally turned around.

I had to blink a few times to understand what I was seeing.

She's beautiful.
And she looks just like mom used to.
She has her dirty blond hair, her nose, her soft freckles on the cheeks, everything.

All but her eyes.

Mom's eyes were green, dad's eyes were brown.

Olive's eyes are gray, just like our grandfather's.

When she first opened her eyes, it was the only time I saw my grandfather cry.
Olive was the only Giordano who inherited his eyes.

And if we had doubts before, now we know.
This is Olive.

"What the hell happened to her face?" Rivo narrowed his eyes, looking at the open wound above her eyebrow.

Seeing it made my blood run cold.
If I catch the person that did that to my Sorellina (little sister), God, i want to kill someone.

°°°

"I called the police station, told them we were coming." Amadeo informed me, following behind as we climb into our private jet.

"How are the twins and Riccardo?" I ask, not taking my eyes off the phone.
I'm transferring the bail money that will set my sister free.

"Like shit. Riccardo is currently MIA, Santo is locked inside his room, and I saw Rivo sneaking out." he sighed. "I just hope that they'll be on their best behavior when she gets here."

Pocketing my phone, I took a sit next to a window. Amadeo sat across from me.
One look, and I knew we were thinking about the same thing.

We didn't think it through.

Bringing Olive home is much more complicated than it might seem.

Rivo is a ticking anger bomb, Santo is a loner, Riccardo... Well, he's Riccardo,
I don't know how to be nice, but luckily for us Amadeo is relatively normal, I guess.

We're all fucked up.

After an hour, we're standing in front of of an interrogation room.

I give Amadeo one last glance before I open the door.

Present time

Present time

I stared at them for what seemed like an hour, my mind's racing.

Brothers? What the hell? I don't have brothers.
I mean, sure, I might have brothers, but then why did I end up at an orphanage?

Just the thought about having brothers that lived their best life while I was stuck in that hellhole made me furious.

And just by looking at them, you could easily tell they lived good.

Shit, their fresh haircut must've cost more then I earn in a month.

Chuckling, I decided there is absolutely no way that I'm related to these rich men.

Seems like they misinterpreted my reaction.

The young one, Amadeo, sighed in relief, while Alessandro shifted his slightly less intense gaze directly towards me.
And just as they opened their mouths--

"You almost had me there."

I swear, the whole temperature in this room dropped.
But I don't care.

"Who the fuck are you?" I leaned closer, looking between the two of them in bewilderment.

A smile tugging at my lips as I ask, "Wait, are you Keyla's bitches?"

The thought of these huge ass dudes beings someone's bitch had me smirking.

"Nah, no way." I dismiss with a wave.

I turned my head back towards Joel, who seemed nervous.

"What is this, exactly? I asked for a lawyer, not a prank." I angrily asked. My head was still hurting from before, and when a single blood drop landed on the table, shit, I lost it.

"It's not a prank, Olive. We're-" Alessandro began, his voice was stern, yet somehow soft.

"You, shut up." I cut him, which caught them all by surprised. They didn't get the chance to speak again before I returned my glare to the detective.

"Why the hell are these men claiming that they are my family?" I spit, only slightly bothered by the hurt on their faces.

What the hell is going on?

"Show her the file." Alessandro ordered, and this time I was taken by surprise.
There was no trace of softness when he addressed the detective.

Joel swallowed nervously, and pushed the big file open.

Chapter 6!
Please vote and comment! It helps me a lot :)