Phoenix Guild 5.0 | October Assignment

Börja om från början

You earn points when you read, and reading certain books will give you an added bonus! The member with the most points will get an honorable mention on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard. (Please only read books from club members who are active and not on hiatus.)

Normal Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 1 point per chapter

Admin Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 2 points per chapter

Partner Chapter* (at least 4 constructive comments per chapter + 1 constructive outline comment per chapter OR at least 10 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

Club Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

BONUS - Discord Book of the Month (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter (See server for details. These will not count for the minimum assignment requirements.)

*NOTE: We cannot guarantee you will receive a partner each month, if at all, but the best chance of getting constructive feedback is to give it to other people as well.

PARTNERS

If you like a member's story, you can ask them to be your partner. Partnering with another member will ensure you receive reads.

To ask someone to partner with you, leave an inline comment in your section under "Partners" and politely tag them with your request! If someone refuses, please respect their decision.

Any reads and comments made before a partnership is formed will not count as partner chapters.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

BOOKS

You can find more information about the books in chapter: The Books

Club Book of the Month

Be kind in your comments as the Club Book of the Month can be from a non-member but deserve more recognition.

Our Book of the Month goes to laurendoubleu for supporting the book club!

The next Book of the Month will be given to whoever earns the most points in September and October combined, so if you didn't get a chance to read enough last month, it's not too late!

✎Username: laurendoubleu 
Nickname: Lauren
Pronouns: she/her
Book: Triple Point
Genre: Science Fiction
Mature: Yes
Trigger Warnings: Violence, grotesque descriptions, and swearing
Logline: Targeted by superpowered terrorists, an actress is protected by the government's strongest guardian—the same woman who broke her heart two years ago.

Also, remember to join the Discord server for access to our Discord Book of the Month, which can give you bonus points!

New Members

✎Username: lilxcwxlf 
Nickname: Evy
Pronouns: she/they
Critique Wanted: Yes
Book: The Devil's Temptation
Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal
Points:

Partners for lilxcwxlf:

Reports for lilxcwxlf: 

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

✎Username: SheilaCid 
Nickname: Sam
Pronouns: she/her
Critique Wanted: Yes
Book: The Uncrowned Lord Of The Sea
Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy (Epic/High Fantasy), Historical Fantasy (Pirate Ages RPF, Sengoku Era RPF)
Points: