Your world ( S! Yewon X Reader )

Y/n's pov-

"Y/n, someone's knocking on the door." Seoyeon ran up to me and whispered. I quickly had her stay behind me.

"Where are the others?" I asked her. "I already alerted them, they're probably upstairs." She answered looking scared. The warehouse seemed empty. All I could hear was the sound of my footsteps.

I walked out to the main room where the entrance was. Bang Bang Bang! The door knocking was a bit quiet but loud enough for you to hear.

"Grab the iron bar and stay over there. If anything happens I'll protect you at all costs." She stepped back and grabbed the heavy metal bar to get ready.

There was no hole on the door for me to peak through. I knew I should've bought a ring camera for this.

I reached out for the handle and twisted it slowly. "3..." "2.." "1..."

I counted down and quickly opened the door. The person ran inside and shut the door tightly. "It's me you dumbass! Hong Y/n learn how to open the door faster!" Yewon came in and started slapping my shoulders.

"Ow ow owaah! I literally thought you were a zombies!" I tried arguing back but I'm pretty sure I'll lose either way.

"Zombies can't knock quietly enough for you to hear and open the door. I could've died out there, dumb piece of shit." Yewon was about to kick my shins but Seoyeon backed her up.

"Unnie calm down." Seoyeon tried to calm her down. Yewon stopped moving and dropped down her backpack and suddenly pointed at me.

"You're lucky that Seoyeon is your baby sister and my best friend. Boyfriend/Girlfriend my ass, you're nothing special to me." She turned around and was about to walk away.

"Just because I didn't open the stupid door?! You could've at least said something like your name!"

"The zombies would've heard me idiot!" Yewon yelled out. "Not if you whisper. You could've gotten killed if you didn't say anything. I don't want to lose you. If I'm not special to you then you're special to me."

She stopped talking for a while and scoffed. "Let's have a meeting." I whispered. Yewon turned around quick. "No. Someone is gonna die if you say that! Youngseo almost died because YOU sent her with Iroha to go find equipment and materials."

"Look Yewon, we're running out of food. I'll be apart of the search just trust me with this one." I tried reasoning her but I guess she didn't like the idea of it.

"If you're dragging someone along to die with you, you should just go alone so only you could die." I stopped moving around hearing the hurtful words she just said.

"Fine. Hurry up with the meeting, let's go." She took my hand and we walked back upstairs where the rest are.

"Everyone come to the meeting room." Yewon, Seoyeon, and I alerted everyone to come.

"What's this meeting about? We haven't had one in 3 weeks." Moka sat down and everyone followed behind.

Once everyone gathered around I began to speak. "Some of us have to go on a food search tomorrow at dawn."

"Dawn?! That's so early, that's when most of the zombies come out." Yunah complained. "But the later we go, the worse it gets. It's getting a lot colder now, that's what zombies like." I explained what my plan was after telling them that we should go early in the morning.

"Wait- so 5 people will go? And you're one of the five people?" Seoyeon turned to me and asks. "Yep, I won't choose them. If anyone wants to volunteer to help me find food, please tell me now."