Love me too early, love you too late ( H! Iroha X Reader ) part 2

Y/n's pov-

BZZZ BZZZ

I heard my phone annoyingly vibrating. My eyes slowly opened, I noticed that I was sleeping on my desk with a blanket over me.

I'm guessing I slept while.....

Iroha tutored me???!! I groaned, oh gosh I'm soooo embarrassed.

I quickly got off my seat and sprinted to the bathroom. I checked if my special bracelet was still on my wrist, it was. I rushed to put on my outfit and got ready.

My homework was everywhere on my desk and I had to "gently" put them all in my bag.

After when I got ready, I ran downstairs and grabbed something to eat on to go.

"Iroha-ssi left home yesterday, and... why didn't you walk her home??!" My mom scolded me.

I slowly turned to her and laughed nervously. "I might of might not have fell asleep.." I mumbled.

My mom stared at me, up and down. She soon turned away, phew.

As I was about to put on my shoes, my mom asked. "Why are you in such a rush?"

I paused and stood quiet. Come on think! "Umm.. I just miss Iroha that's why.." I stupidly blurted out.

You shithead, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! She smirked and nodded as she turned away.

I speedily pulled on my shoes and ran out the door.

I sat on my bike and left the house. Geez, why am I in such a rush today?

My legs peddled faster and faster and by the time I realized, I already arrived at school.

I rode my bike to the place where the other put theirs.

My lock was in my backpack so I took it out and locked in my bike.

I stood up and looked to my left. "Youngseo!! Wait up!!" I yelled and ran up to her.

She turned around and was surprised to see me. "You're early.... again?"

I nodded and walked with her. Youngseo is usually one of the first students to arrive at school because of student council stuff.

"Wait, how come you've been early these past two days?" She asks.

"Yesterday I couldn't sleep in so I went to school. But today.. I actually don't know." I answered her.

She started smiling and poked my right cheek. "You missed her, don't you?" She teased me.

"No! What?! Nonono I don't like her, she's cool and all but No." I tried to defend myself.

"Sureeeeee" She smiled and mumbled. She suddenly grabbed my backpack strap and sprinted.

"Yah!! Slow down, what the fuck!" I yelled. She continued to ignore me and ran to the student council room.

She pushed me in front of her and closed the door.

5 other students looked at me confused. One of them was Iroha..

"You guys don't mind if they stay in here till school starts right?" They shook their heads and stood up and walked towards me.