Saying goodbye ( C! Jihyun X F! Reader)

!!Warning!!
!!!Spoilers for ep 9!!!

Y/n's pov-

All of us were getting ready for the ranking and elimination. All of us were obviously scared and didn't say much.

Yunah tried making us laugh but it didn't really work. I sat next to Jihyun, aka my girlfriend.

She was talking to Minju while Minju was getting her hair done.

Everyone wasn't in the best mood. Some of them were talking quietly and the rest were talking to the cameras for behind the scenes.

"Alright! The 13 of you! Let's go!" A staff came into our room and told everyone.

"Yes." Everyone replied. They all got up and walked out to the door.

While we were walking Jihyun tapped on my shoulders. "Let's make a promise!" She said with a smile.

I don't know how she could still smile after what this show has done to us.

I nodded and listened carefully to what her promise might be.

"Even if I get eliminated will you promise me to keep running after your dreams and not worry about me?" She said.

I was shocked at what she said. I didn't want to agree but it was for the best of us.

"You can't just say that Jihyun! You and I will make it out and debut together!" I told her.

She had a sad smile and her eyes didn't sparkle as much as it would.

"I can't promise you that but think positive ok?! Even if we're far away it's not gonna stop me from loving you!" I ranted.

She carefully listened and nodded her head to everything what I said.

"I already know I didn't do well... darn it! I really wished I did well during the eleven performance. But anyway, if someone gets eliminated today, that someone is me." She told me with a smile.

I shook my head and disagreed that she did horrible today.

She landed me a note and I grabbed it with a nervous feeling.

Sooner, we arrived at the stage. Everyone walked up with a gloomy aura.

Our Mc, Sooyoung already announced the 6 for the line up. She also already announced everyone besides Jihyun, Chanelle, and Himena.

Jihyun looked at me with a smile and a thumbs up. She mouthed "good job".

While she was being happy for me I was panicking for her.

"We will be eliminating 2 contestants." Mv Sooyoung announced.

Tears was about to form in my eyes. I didn't want to lose any of them, especially Jihyun.

The white and red lights started flickering on them.

Everyone was nervous for them.

But...

"Jihyun."

What?...

"You've worked so hard, and you've been eliminated right before the final round." Miss Sooyoung said to her.

I quickly turned to my right and let all of my tears out. Luckily Jeongeun was next to me and comforted me.

Minju was crying really hard too...

Jihyun grabbed her mic and spoke.

"First of all, I have a lot of thing I would have done differently. And so many moments are rushing through my head right now, but more than anything, I'm really grateful for many people. There were many moments where I struggled and they were a huge help. I made it this far thanks to the people who kept supporting me, so thank you very much."

She put her mic down. I was in a crying mess. Tears became rivers, the pain in my chest that I couldn't breathe. The fact that we can't debut together is gonna hurt.

"Jihyun, you may leave the stage." Sooyoung told her.

She turned to her left and walked off the stage. With a slight smile...

-( 30 minutes after eliminations )-

She left... she left the building and now she will not be participating with me for the final line up.

My eyes were puffy, my energy was drained, I was tired from the show.

I sat down next to Jeongeun and felt something in my pocket.

I reached down my pocket and found a note. Oh right... she gave me this.

Jeongeun looked at me and was also curious about the note.

I opened it and more tears came down my eyes.

" Dear my one and only Y/n,

Writing this, I already realize I'll regret it a lot haha. However, the joy you brought me was unlike anything I had ever experienced from any other person, and it came at a time when I needed it most. You brought out my best qualities simply by being yourself. I believed that our love would endure the test of time, and nothing could separate us. It deeply hurts me that we cannot debut together, and I know your heart will be scarred. However, now that we no longer train together I'm sorry that we won't be by each others side as much. I hope this doesn't sound like a break up lmao. I wish you the best of luck! I love you a lot!"

this one actually hurt. I got impatient for runext books, so I made two!