Part One: What Our Saviour Wants, Our Saviour Shall Get!

A/N This is a bit different for me but I wanted to explore a dom/sub relationship but without getting smutty (which proved really difficult so definitely sexual content in the second part—not explicit). Harry is the dom but uses discipline, praise, and safety rather than painful punishment. More explained in story.

There's a little homage to Barbie™ in this too, seeing as that film should be considered an historic monument of our times!

WARNING: This went a lot darker than intended and deals with violence, abuse, and sexual coercion (not within The Drarry). If you will find this triggering, please don't read.

***

After the war, Harry went back to The Burrow. So, it seemed, did half the Magical World. It was crowded, to say the least.

Andromeda Tonks had moved in sometime prior to the Battle of Hogwarts, mostly because Remus and Tonks were concerned for her safety after Ted Tonks had been hunted down and killed. They didn't put it past Bellatrix to hunt down her own sister too, considering the glee she took from murdering Sirius. And it was considered that The Burrow was possibly the safest location in Britain after Hogwarts and Gringotts Bank... though, in hindsight, both had proved not to be safe at all, but anyway, The Burrow was heavily Warded and offered more protection than Andy's house in London. Andy stayed on after the war ended, this time with Teddy Lupin in her care. She was full of grief and in need of the support Molly offered. She and Teddy were staying in Fred and George's old room.

Xenophilius Lovegood had also been scooped up by Molly and Arthur after the Death-Eaters destroyed the Lovegoods' house and left them homeless. After the battle, Luna came too. Luna and Hermione slept with Ginny in her room and Xenophilius was in Percy's room.

Molly, of course, insisted the rest of family, including Harry, returned home too. All of them, and that meant Charlie and his Crup Roger, all the way from Romania. It was a time for everyone to be together and Harry was convinced it was what they all needed after a time of ambiguity and fear, separation and loss. The family needed to mourn Fred too. But in true Weasley fashion, that also meant celebrating Fred and his achievements. It was a time of stories, of tears and of laughter. It was a time of release and of relief.

Of course, all those people meant there wasn't enough beds. Bill and Fleur went into Arthur's small study and Harry slept on Ron's floor again with George beside him. Charlie and Percy were displaced to the sitting room floor. All of which meant that the old tent was quickly wrangled from the evidence rooms at the Ministry (well, demanded by Harry) and set up in the garden. After that, Harry and George moved into the tent with Charlie, Roger, and Percy. And therefore Ron moved out to the tent too because he had a serious fear of missing out. And that meant Hermione sneaked out, despite the ribbing from the others. And then Ginny and Luna moved into the tent because everyone was having too much fun without them.

Apart from Harry felt like he really needed his own space to escape to for five minutes or so. Partly because he was suffering from terrible insomnia after the war. And then there were his nightmares too. He didn't want to keep waking everyone, even though they insisted they were there to help him. PTSD, he supposed. The need for his own space conflicted with the knowledge that he needed to be at The Burrow, he needed to be surrounded by his friends and included in that familiarity and the love that the Weasley family offered. He needed to be looked after because he was, in truth, utterly drained. He hadn't used magic since the final battle, aware his reserves needed rebuilding, or that's what he felt because his magic felt different. He was cautious that he might suddenly need to act for some reason—it didn't mean the fighting was over just because Voldemort had been defeated. There were still pockets of resistance around Britain, loyal supporters who were being rounded up by the Aurors. Not many, but they were often desperate. And desperate people take desperate measures. The Burrow felt safe to Harry while he recovered.