You are more than my galaxy...

A/N A two-part Hogwarts Story, set 10 years after the war. Mostly fluff about Drarry, a Draco-Neville bromance, and Nuna. Also, sort of apologies but this is another Harry and motorbike story – it's because it's Spring and the sun's shining and I've got my bike on the road again after a long and miserable winter... 😊

***

'How's my cousin doing?' Draco asked Neville, who was stood beside him at his office window, looking out beyond the grounds of Hogwarts to the Highlands. The window was open, airing the stuffy office that had been shut up over the summer.

'Oh, you know Luna, always cheerful,' the Professor of Herbology answered. 'By rights, she shouldn't be, she should be utterly fed up with it all by now but she's always so delighted by life. I guess it's one of the many reasons why I love her so much.'

'Yes,' said Draco, looking out at the view or rather, focusing on the black motorbike amongst the rugged landscape, moving ever closer. The distance visceral song of its engine reached them, waxing and waning in volume and disturbing the peace of the hills. 'Venus, Mercury, and Mars are aligned to make a crescent with an Awakening Moon next week; it's auspicious and Luna will be reading the Divination significance. Timing is perfect to the birth.'

'Yeah,' Neville said sheepishly because he didn't really understand either Astronomy or Divination. 'She sent me to check on that because she says it'll definitely be the 9th September.'

'Ah, yes. The ruler of the Ascendant in the 6th House born under the sign of Mars.'

'I think that's what she said, something about a predicted future or work in healthcare, characterised by efficiency and modesty.'

'If you believe the stars and the planets can really influence your child's future. Astrology isn't really my remit, I just read and understand the positions, movements, and alignments... and how Astronomy influences and enhances our magical practices from brewing to growing your precious Moondew Flowers.' He nodded at the plant on his desk that Neville had brought him. 'Nevertheless, Luna's reading makes sense, just from the aspect of both of you as parents.' Draco said with a slight smile.

'I'll never understand Divination, it's a Dark Art to me.' Neville sighed. 'But I promised I'd ask. Really, I just wanted an excuse to catch up before everything kicks off and Minerva has us running around like headless Fwoopers.' Neville nudged Draco gently with his elbow in a sign of friendship.

'It's only been a month,' Draco said with a put-upon voice, though really, he was pleased.

'Luna apologises for not coming herself but she says she's feeling a little tired after travelling up here, which means she's utterly exhausted by normal human standards.'

'Not long now if she's named the ninth,' Draco said as they stood side by side, nearly shoulder to shoulder, apart from Neville was that much taller than Draco.

'No, naming the date has suddenly made me very nervous, if she's on time.'

'I'm sure she will be. She has that way of knowing these things. She puts Sybil Trelawney to shame, well, Trelawney did that all by herself but you know what I mean.'

'Minerva said she shouldn't even be teaching this term but you know Luna, doesn't want to miss the Sorting or let her O.W.L. or N.E.W.T. students down. I should think she'll be trying to climb the Divination Tower and give her lessons whilst in labour unless anyone has the guts to stop her. And I'm not the man for that job, husband or otherwise... even Poppy's at her wits end.' Truthfully, Neville was feeling quite anxious about the arrival of his firstborn and the wayward cheeriness of his wife that bordered on utterly unruly because she was so carefree.