human trafficking

a super cool place? If she says it, it really must be. okay okay. I said to myself
in the kitchen alongside Eve.
-in hell rather. Eve blurted out unintentionally. Something I was able to understand because I was very close to her

Mayra: it's me you're talking to, did you say anything? Have you spoken?
Eve: no no no nothing not at all! Just trifles, don't pay attention.
Mayra: yes if I heard you say something... Did you talk about hell? did you say something?
* In my insistence she remained calm in her sadness. Eve was advanced in age and was the only one close to Lourdess, she was the governess of her house. Lourdess had complete confidence in her.
Mayra: you.... Did you say hell? what did you mean by that?
Eve: the little one is already sleeping, I'm going to go upstairs and put her to bed.
Mayra: please a minute... Are there anything I needed to know?
- forget a little about what you may have heard and eat a little something, you will need the strength for this evening given where you are going! said Eve
* these words were coded as she spoke in half-words and refused to tell me more, yet it was clear that she had a lot to tell me.
Mayra: you're not hiding from me are you? (Very sad, she touched my head before leaving)

* When evening falls...

-Mayra...? Mayra...Mayra...! Lourdess shouted.
-Eve...Evelyne...Evelyne! she continued with fury
-yes ma'am. said Eve. I'm here she continued
- Lourdes: it's not too early!
Eve: I'm here! What is it? A concern?
Lourdess: go see what the hell that girl up there is doing!
Eve: yes ma’am right away
Lourdess: bring her back here immediately (she said with a furious and annoyed tone)
Eve: it’s understood, Lady Lourdess
Lourdess: well then... What are you still doing here looking at him, go ahead, hurry up..!!! Not possible!

Eve went up to get me

-My little one..., My little one... Hey... Little one wake up my little heavy lady asking after you! said Eve, shaking me twice in a row because the first time was in vain.

Slowly and surely my eyes opened... Then came a startled state.

Mayra: ow...how stupid! I'm sorry, sleep took me without my knowledge. I had completely forgotten that Lady Lourdes was out and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I forgot to come down. Don't worry, I'll do it right away.
Eve: look, your clothes are here! I am going now.
Mayra: wait...
She turned around sad "yes" she said
Mayra: thank you very much...
Very sad she touched the head once more before leaving a few minutes later I was ready so I slowly went down the stairs. Her back was continually talking on the phone for a moment I wanted to call out to her "but no it's not appropriate I said to myself" so without fear calming my heart I headed towards the kitchen where I was going at the beginning.

<< oh la la lar a better offer, it is still pure and pure and must I remind you that it is without stain? And as fresh as you like them. >> Said Lourdess on the line who continued by saying: "ten lakes of joules (10 L)? That's not much for someone like you! Come on, be generous">>

* I had nothing to do with these words so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of fresh water to drink just to wash away the rest of the sleep still inside.
- 50 lakes of joules! sold ! . This evening and exclusively the beautiful Mayra will be yours! You will be the first to touch it. Said Lourdess on the line

_human trafficking!

like an eco his words resonated! In my head immediately the glass of water escaped from my hands and broke into a thousand pieces exactly like me at that moment. Everything came back in parades at lightning speed in my head, I would have liked to make the connection but nothing but I couldn't do anything. She was involved in human trafficking. Lourdess was neither more nor less than a luxury pimp, of high name recognized especially in the best obscure. At the sound of broken glass she hung up the phone and turned around!
Lourdess: what happened?...! she said under the influence of noise
- okay as we concluded I will call you back in a few minutes I have a big emergency "kisses kisses" she said to the one at the end of the line and hung up! I didn't know where to stand at all when she entered in the kitchen.
Lourdess: good sense, my drink. she exclaimed.
- You ! She said angrily
Mayra: and you, you are not who you say you are. You... You're in human trafficking.

chapter 6