Meeting

Yn are you ready to leave, mom said from outside. Yes I said grabbing my suitcase and getting into the car. The car ride was short but it felt super long. Mom kept trying to tell that this was going to be good for us. No it isn't I said. Why would moving to a whole new city with my moms new husband and his son be good for us.

Once we got there my moms new husband aka my stepdad was outside with his butler,his driver and maid. The house was huge and so was my room but non of this could convince me. While I was unpacking I got a call from my best friend Bella. Dude why are you complaining she said like five times. I mean she had a point everything I ever dreamed of but something was missing.

While I was talking to Bella I went to the kitchen to find something to eat but there wasn't anything not even a damn sandwich. SLAM and there he was my new stepbrother Kevin. You must be my father's new wife's daughter he said yeah and you are Kevin I said back to him yes and you are he said with confused look. Yn I said as I heard a loud bark.

I quickly hid behind Kevin. He starts laughing at me and tells the dog who's name is Toby to sit. That a cute name I said yeah he is named after the the best spider man of all time he said. I so agree i said we ended up talking for a little before our parents came into the kitchen. They told us we were going out to eat at the country club and to gat ready.

I started getting ready. I showered, did my makeup, and put on my oversized shirt with a belt and so tights. For shoes I wore little black boats. I walked downstairs and put the door. On our way there Kevin passed us in his car and smiled at me I didn't think anything of and just continued trying to look at my boyfriend Israel's story but nothing.

Once we got there I sat down we started talking about forest fire then Kevin got up and said that he had to get to his friend's house to do so work. I remember him saying that while I was walking downstairs earlier but again didn't pay that much attention. I also wanted to leave so I also got up and said if he is leaving then so am I. No my mom said let her go my stepdad said. He asked if Kevin could take me home. Kevin apologized and said that he couldn't but his dad made him.

Heyy I'm sorry it took me so long to get the first chapter but here it is.