Forget.Him. PT.1 {Jimin X Reader 18+}

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Forget me. Please." I sighed making my way to the kitchen. As much as I didn't want to bother taking care of myself, I knew it would only make things worse if I didn't. Rather than a usual coffee I had a glass of cold water to wake me up. Inhaling two full glasses in an instant. Making myself a simple bowl of instant ramen I made my way quickly back to my cave. Cuddling under the warm blankets with some fresh water, hot food and clean pajamas. Flicking on the TV scrolling aimlessly for something to watch. But no luck. Slumping back defeated, I downed the noodles.

"Something to do.. I need an excuse to get away from these screens. But.. something enough to distract me..." I thought aloud to myself. The first thought of course would be friends. But I knew they would know something was wrong. I'd break down instantly about it to them. Needing.. Someone new to talk to. "Ah! A date!"

I sprung up. Although I was hoping I could find someone tonight with no strings attached. Trying my luck I opened the first app that came up in my search. Quickly creating a lousy profile I began the swipe game. Although to be fair I wasn't actually interested in a 'date'. As I kept swiping on the app I kept receiving a few texts from Jimin. Although I had seen his name, I didn't read a single message. To tied in my own thoughts. Receiving another message. Nearly instinctively swiping it away, but it was from one of the pages I swiped on. My first match. Chang Huamen. Recalling he was the one with the little white fluffy dog and nice pushed back hair. He had a kind smile on nearly every photo. He was roughly my age and lived decently close by. I sprung into action.

Chang '˘ᵕ˘': Hey! We matched huh? Haha~ it's not just because of my puppy is it?

Me: Oh no! Though the puppy is cute ^^

Chang '˘ᵕ˘': Hahah! Yes she is, But I think you're the cutest;3

Chang '˘ᵕ˘': Are you free anytime soon to meet? ^^

Me: Oh yes! I'm actually free tonight if you're willing.

Chang '˘ᵕ˘': Oh! Yeah me too!

Me: How's dinner tonight around 5? At Boru Boru

Chang '˘ᵕ˘': Consider me there! See you then ^^

Finishing the conversation feeling a wave of guilt wash over me. It felt wrong to be talking to another guy with plans for a date. Though I had put on a sweet facade in the message, being all depressing wasn't going to get me anywhere. I had made the plans but didn't realize it was already four. There would need to be some serious work to look even half appealing. I was in no shape to embarrass myself anymore.

"Let's start with this hair.." I sighed making my way back to the bathroom. Meeting myself eye to eye in the mirror again. Brushing my hair out it had laid rather flat, but it was better than being a frizzy mess. A small amount of makeup, I honestly could care less. Sighing between each task. All I thought about while getting ready was how I'd prepare for Jimin and I's dates. Nothing like this. Half assed and careless.

Finishing my makeup I made my way over to the closet to find something to wear. Deciding on a cropped baseball T shirt, baggy jeans, black vans and a zip up hoodie. Since it was quite a cold day. I packed up a small purse quickly before making my way outside.

Down the floors of my apartment out the heavy glass doors I was greeted with a chilling breeze. Though it had sent a shiver down my spine, it was refreshing. I took a deep inhale of the fresh damp smell, standing idle looking up to the sky. A peaceful song playing in my earbuds. Just then my phone rang. A phone call from Jimin. Placing my phone back in my pocket I began the walk. Luckily it was roughly a twenty minute walk on busy days. The dark clouds looming overhead, projecting a similar emotion to us.

Hot Purple~{BTS One shots}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें