CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Tae Gu woke up on his headache. Chae Yoon immediately went towards him. "Tae Gu shhi.. are you okay?" She said. Tae Gu didn't speak because his head is aching too much. Chae Yoon try to search for his medicine but she couldn't see it. So she decided to pick her pain reliever medicine from her bag. "Take this first... I couldn't saw your medicine." She said. Tae Gu look at the medicine, "I want the medicine that Doctor Moon prescribe me.." He said. "But Tae Gu, I think you didn't bring it here... I couldn't found it. Take this first it's the same, this is also a pain reliever." She said. Tae Gu get frustrated and push her hand so she accidentally slip the glass and fall on the floor. "I told you it's not my medicine.." He said. "Tae Gu shhi.." She said and she was so startled. Tae Gu look at her face. "Just let me be alone..." He said. Chae Yoon still seated beside him because of her shocked. "Go please..." He said loudly. Chae Yoon startled, "arasso..." She said and she immediately went down to the bed but she accidentally place her foot on the broken glass, "ouch..." she said. She immediately pick it one by one with her feet with blood on it. She immediately went outside. She lean to the door when she close it. Her heart beat so fast because of nervousness. That was the first time she saw Tae Gu shouted at her.

She treated her feet while she was seated on the sofa. Her phone ring and she check who is it. "Oh Jara... Waeyo?" She said. "Chae Yoon, Ms. Kim is absent today can you go here early. Ms. Kim have a meeting today that she needs to attend but she's sick. " jara said over the phone. "Oh... Arasso.. what time the meeting will be?" She said. "Ten o' clock this morning..." Jara said. "Arasso..." She said and end their phone call. She immediately pack her things when Tae Gu went outside from her room. "Where are you going?" He asked. Chae Yoon got startled. She turn around to face him. "I need to go early to the hotel. Yura Eonnie was absent today so I need to be there before the meeting start." She said and went back to what she's doing. "Don't go.." He said. Chae Yoon stop and look at him with puzzlement. "What?" She asked with confusion. "I said don't go..    Jin Ho held that meeting, so Don't go." He said and grab her bag from her. Chae Yoon got shocked because of his behaviour. "Tae Gu shhi... As our Chairman and CEO of the hotel, you know very well that this meeting is important. Yura eonnie will get worry if there's no one will substitute for her. So I must go.." she said and try to grab her bag but Tae Gu insist. "No... You will stay with me the whole day.." He said. "Yah! Min Tae Gu... You're being  odd today... You're just like a kid having his tantrums." She said. "Really? So are kids can do this?" He said and throw her bag on the floor and grab her and kiss her. Chae Yoon got shocked. Tae Gu kiss her in very demanding way. Chae Yoon try to release from his hold but he's stronger than her. "Tae Gu please... What are you doing?" She said but Tae gu continue in kissing her and she found herself lying on the sofa and Tae Gu place his body on top of her. She likes to make love with him but not this time. He's being so agressive and that's make her worried. "Tae Gu I said stop!" She shouted when Tae Gu forcely take off her shirt. Tae Gu stop and got confused on what he did? He look at to Chae Yoon's face and he saw her annoyance yet scared. "Chae Yoon... I.." He said. Chae Yoon immediately stood up and walk towards to her room and she locked it. Her body is shivering and her knees are shaken.

Tae Gu remain standing at the living room. He started to regrets what he did to her. "Fuck! Why you did that?" He said to himself. His struggling to control his emotions day by day so he got started to worry. He didn't want to force her nor shout at her but look at now, he did it to her.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Minbaek Hotel

Chae  Yoon managed to get it to the hotel. She escaped while Tae Gu is on the bathroom. She's staring blankly ahead and thinking what happened between her and Tae Gu earlier. She close her eyes to keep out on her mind. Jin Ho couldn't focus on the staff who is reciting his report instead his focus on Chae Yoon. Chae Yoon's phone continue to beep and she check it under the table. She saw twenty seven miscalled from Tae Gu and thiry five text messages. The staff including Jin ho are looking at her. "I'm sorry...." She said and turn off her phone. 'Aishh..' In her mind. After the meeting all the staff are immediate went outside from the room while Chae Yoon is packing her things and laptop. She didn't notice that Jin Ho still there watching her. "It seems you're preoccupied by something..." He said behind her. "Oh my.." She said as she was so startled. She look up and saw Jin Ho standing behind her. "Nothing, I'm just not having some enough sleep." She said. "Excuse me.."She said and walk passed through him. "Chae Yoon shhi, can we talk? I'm not used to it... That you're avoiding me..." He said. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh and turn around to face him. "This is for the best, Director Jeon." She said. "Let's be professional..." He said and take another step towards her. "I am  professional, Director Jeon..." She said. "No, it's not... You're still avoiding me..." He said. "Look, as Chairmain Min's Fiancée I need to put some boundaries.... I hope You can understand it." She said and she got startled when she open the door and saw Tae Gu standing infront of her. "Chae Yoon shhi.." Jin Ho called but he stop when he saw Tae Gu. "Why you're here alone with this guy, Chae Yoon?" He said and look at to Jin Ho intently.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

😨 How was it? Another waves is coming so better get ready... 😅✌️ I hate Jin Ho for being consistent on causing trouble... I'm still with Tae Gu despite on his changes... Hoping that he'll get to know her Aunt's dark scheme before it's too late... Anyway thanks guys for continuously loving and supporting this story and opps... Also the first one is still adding on your reading lists... Kamsahamnida!!! ❤️❤️☺️

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Note: have you watched the Lim Ji Han class on YouTube? Son Ye jin reveal what baby alkong looks like...