Chapter 6

I awake the next morning, feeling quite rested, I feel warm, and I definitely don't want to move anytime soon. Bakugo shifts on top of me, him letting out a sigh of happiness. I smile and rub circles on his back. He groans and mutters something I couldn't quite understand. I chuckle quietly, but decide I'll just sit back and enjoy him sleeping. The longer I sit in silence, the longer I begin to think. 'What are me and Bakugo...?'. I mean, you would think what we did last night would make it obvious to my tiny brain, but it's not. I guess if I were less insecure, I would be more confident in our relationship. Bakugo snaps me out of falling down a dark hole, by sitting up on my lap. He yawns, and looks down at me.

"Good morning..." He says in his gorgeous morning voice.

"Morning." I smile towards him. I sit up and lay my head against his chest and lay there.

I can bet money Bakugo is confused, but he still wraps his arms around me, allowing me to stay there. Like I did earlier, he begins to rub circles on my back, and my previous anxiety drips away. I sigh, and sit up to look at the blonde boy better. He looks tired, his hair is in a fluffy disaster. He blushes, but he doesn't shy away. "You good, shitty hair?"

I nod, "I'm okay."

He hums, and eyes me suspiciously. "Are you positive? It's not worth not communicating with me."

I nod, "I am okay. But I guess..." I pause, "I'm a bit worried...'. Bakugo holds my face softly, grazing his thumbs along my jaw. This calms me down a lot, and I take a deep breath.

"I don't want to force you to talk with me..." Bakugo says quietly.

I shake my head, "No. I do, it's just... It's super embarrassing." I say laughing. "It's kind of a dumb thing my brain does."

Bakugo releases my face. "Well, if it's making you feel uncomfortable, you can talk to me about it."

"Well, I guess, when you were sleeping earlier. My mind started to wonder what we were... And, if you haven't noticed, I am not a very confident person, even though I try to act like I am. I'm really not. So, I'm worried about... well, I guess, us." I say quickly.

Bakugo doesn't respond for a long while, he just stares at me. I gulp and look away, feeling embarrassed. "I told you it's very dumb."
I look at Bakugo, and he smiles. I'm surprised when he grabs my cheek and kisses my lips softly. For a moment, I'm not sure what to do. Eventually, I give in and kiss him back. This is the third kiss we've shared together, and by this point it seems natural.

When I pull away, Bakugo kisses my nose. "You are adorable." He whispers to me, the blonde continues to pepper kisses on my face and neck. I smile, and lean into his touch a little bit more. Before too long, Bakugo leans away from me. I feel very flustered, but I can't stop smiling at him. It's his turn to blush, yet he says, "You're going to have to take me out on a real date."

I chuckle and kiss his nose, "Of course." I wrap my arms around his smaller body. "You're so warm." I mumble.

"Why do you say such cringy ass things?" He growls out. Take note, he doesn't push me away, instead brings me closer to him.

"Because..." I start, and then smile to myself. "Because I really like you Bakugo Katsuki." I whisper in his ear.

I feel him tense, but he chuckles slowly. "Good." He leans up to get closer to my ear and whispers back, "Because I really really like you Kirishima Eijirou."

It's my turn to blush. I didn't know he knew my full name. This catches me so off guard that I lean back, letting my hands rest on his waist. "When did you know my full name, Baku?".