He nodded and transformed into his T.rex hero form, bellowing like his namesake.

"Tembo, we have to help them. If she somehow escapes, she'll tell the world who we are. Especially Ladybug and Cat Noir's secret identities" Panthera said.

"She must be stopped, no matter the cost!" Blu Tembo hits the reins of his pterosaur to turn around to face Chrysalis.

Trex boy made it to stop Chrysalis by jumping off his ride and pounced on her, "BAM!" He ululated.

"Agh! Get off me you brat!" Chrysalis tried to shake him off, dropping the akumatized bone that controls the Quetzalcoatlus.

The heroes lands on the ground, "Chico, you gotta erase her memories of discovering our identities and Ladybug's" Panthera said.

"This is cruelty!" Blu Tembo said.

"Cruelty or not, she's the evil cruel bitch here, not you!" Panthera running with him.

"I hope I know what I'm doing," Blu Tembo said by saying the opposite word of recall, "Obliterate!" He blew his horn.

It hit Chrysalis and caused her to forget Blu Tembo, Panthera, and Ladybug's identities.

Trex boy bites Chrysalis in the arm, savagely, "AAAARGH! GET OFF ME!" Chrysalis tried to get him off.

Ladybug shot her slingshot at the Quetzalcoatlus's eye, knocking him out to stop spitting out meteors from its mouth.

"Cat Noir, kill it before she recovers!" Ladybug said.

"I thought we agreed not to cataclysm a living being!" Cat Noir said.

"NOW!!" Ladybug yelled.

"Here goes!" Cat Noir then shouted, "CATACLYSM!!!" He touched it and it turned into ashes.

From below, the Akuma left the akumatized object, purifying itself that the victim is dead and has no control of it.

"I'm sorry" Cat Noir looks down, then turns at Chrysalis, "It's over Cerise!"

Panthera tried to kick Chrysalis but her block heel clashed with hers, grunting in sync as they struggled to get off.

"This is far from over, Panthera!" Chrysalis said.

"Shut up!" Panthera grabs the tree branch and kicks her with her other feet.

"AAAARGH!" Chrysalis lands near Ladybug, who uses her yo-yo to pull her up close by her neck.

"I have had enough of you, Cerise! You've done enough harm in the underworld!" Ladybug said angrily.

"Marinette is the one who has done enough to ruin my life! Especially you, Ladybug! The day you embarrassed me in front of Adrien!" Chrysalis pulled the yo-yo and headbutted her.

"ARGH! Just you and me Cerise!" Ladybug recovered, glaring at Chrysalis with hatred. She jumps and kicks at the butterfly holder.

The longer they fight, the longer they'll waste time before the geysers stop and there won't be another chance to get out.

Chrysalis whacks Ladybug hard with her cane, "Enjoy your extinction world, Ladybug. Time for revenge on this baker girl for ruining my life!" She punched the rocks to block the entrance as she jumped through.

"NO!!" Ladybug try to get through but the rock debris covered the entire entrance, "Shit!" She punched it.

Trex and Triceratops girl grunts to tell them to stand back so that Trex boy can use his club to smash the debris rocks repeatedly to crumble the rocks into tiny pieces.

Triceratops girl apologized to Ladybug that she couldn't calm the Quetzalcoatlus since her power wasn't strong enough for an animal with massive rage.

"Things like that happen. But we must get there quickly! In less than 12 hours the geyser will erupt" Ladybug said.

"She's right, Let's get Cerise!" Cat Noir said.

"Thank you, guys. As much as we hate goodbyes but at least our hero friends found the miraculous for you to protect your world" Panthera said to the Neanderthals.

T. Rex Boy smiled at them. Triceratops girl hugs the heroes for showing them what human evolution would look like.

"I hope we'll see you two again someday," Cat Noir said while hugging her and T. Rex boy.

"And that you two use the miraculous for the greater good," Ladybug said. Triceratops girl nods while grunting.

"Right now we gotta get out of here before that scary butterfly tries to seal us in!" Raptor Man said, getting impatient.

"Yes. Blu Tembo, did you say we have less than 12 hours?" Cat Noir asked Blu Tembo.

"That's right" Blu Tembo nodded.

Triceratops girl whistles for a velociraptor to help them find where the geyser is since this place is like a maze. It startled the heroes but Trex Boy assured them that it could help since it has more senses than a human. It sniffs all five of them to make sure he remembers their scent if one of them gets lost in here.

"Let's follow that raptor. We got a butterfly to catch up to" Ladybug said.

"Thank you, guys," Panthera said.

The Neanderthals waved at them before leaving. The heroes can see it's like a cave filled with mazes and Chrysalis could be in here somewhere. Unaware that she akumatized herself into Chameleon again to fool them. She needed one of them to take form and she glances at Panthera who has the power of tracking.

"I'm telling you, it's like a whole story to keep to ourselves," Panthera said to her partner.

"The world can't know about this place," Blu Tembo said.

Unaware that Chameleon put her hand over Panthera's mouth and kissed her cheek to take the form of her, putting the real one to sleep. Fake Panthera comes out and smirks evilly to blend in with them.

"True about that, amigo," Chameleon said.

"The sooner we leave, we'll stop Cerise," Ladybug said while Chameleon was behind her.