"I think I'll pass." fire boy said, still looking at the pair skeptically.

MK wanted to try some more to convince him, ready to shove his straw into Red Son's mouth, but his phone buzzed and he rushed there to pick it up. After all it could be Pigsy telling him that he had a change of heart and his break ends now and he needs to go back to the noodle shop. To his pleasant surprise it wasn't the case this time.

"Monkey King agreed!" Mk exclaimed excitedly, shoving his phone in Mei's face.

"Ooooh! Great!" Mei jumped on his back and hugged him, they both giggled happily "Prepare yourself for getting your butt kicked then!" she ruffled his hair with an almost devilish smile.

"Oh no! You better prepare!" MK contred "You're the one that's gonna have kicked butt!" he announced and tried to get out of hers grasp, to start wrestling with dragon girl playfully.

"Do I want to know where all those threats are coming from?" Red Son raised an unimpressed eyebrow, and sipped his cold tea.

"Right!" MK jumped away from Mei in the demon's direction "So, Mei and I wanted to start sparring with each other as training. So I asked Monkey King if he would lend us the space where he usually trains me. And now he agreed!" he explained, visibly excited.

"You wanna tag along, Red Boy?" Mei asked, grabbing MK around the waist and janking him to the sky.

"Uh, it's Red S O N. And no. Why would I want to spar with two peasants?" Red Son cringed dramatically, while MK fell back to the sand and chuckled, jumping at the girl.

"Okay, so it's settled!" Mei smiled innocently "We're gonna go tomorrow morning. No need to bring water and food Red, we're gonna ambush Monkey King's fridge." she informed and cackled with MK menacingly.

"I just said-" Red Son started, but was stopped by MK talking over him to the dragon girl.

"Don't want to worry you Mei, but the only things you're gonna find in his fridge are peaches and peach chips." he said with a sigh.

"Oh, right-. Well then don't 'ya worry, I'll take something for the three of us then." Mei assured them with a shrug.

"I can ask Pigsy for some noodles after." MK added with a smile.

"O! That would be awesome!" Mei encouraged him.

"...eh, I'll take care of transport then." Red Son offered with a defeated expression.

"Great!" Mei said with a smile.

"I'm gonna show you some new moves I learned last time!" MK said with excitement and flexed his muscles in a cartoonish way.

Young monkey boy was about to do some cool moves, but to the ears of all three of them came screams from the city side. They all turned immediately to the said direction.

"Well I guess I can show you those moves in action." MK smirked excitedly at most likely another small demon fight. He assumed it was Jin and Yin again, as always making problems.

The other two nodded in agreement and all three of them ran towards the source of screams.

As they were getting closer they saw people stuck in weird bubbles. They were moving slightly, gaze not present, trembling. Some of them were screaming, others were crying, covering their faces; eyes; ears.

"What is it with them?" Mei said as she walked up to one of the bubbles, her hand hovering over its edges.

"I don't know but I wouldn't touch it if I were you." Red Son grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to the distance, where MK was looking around furrowing his brows in thought.

"We need to find Mr Tang! He will know what's up with this." the boy said and they ran to the Pigsy Noodles.

◃≪⟨⟨𓃗𓃸𓃒⟩⟩≫▹

"Mr Tang! Mr Tang!" MK called, busting into the Noodle Shop. Mei and Red Son run inside right after him.

Pigsy and Tang looked at them slightly worried at all the screams.

"Kids, what is going on?" Pigsy asked, closing the doors behind them.

MK and Mei started to talk over each other, trying to explain what happened, and somehow managed to finish each other's sentences from time to time. They told them about how people are stuck in those weird bubbles and how it seems there is something terrible inside of them, but MK couldn't see anything there even with his Gold Vision, about which Red Son reminded him.

"Hmm, it looks like some sort of mind illusion spell. Their body is frozen, but their mind... I would assume they're in an illusion of some sorts." said Tang as he looked through the window deep in thought.

"How do we break it?" MK asked fastly, looking at the man with a hopeful gaze.

"Hmm..." Tang pushed his glasses up on his nose, and made a thinking face for a moment doing a dramatic pause and then "I don't know" he stated simply.

"You don't know?" Mei shot him a disbelieving look "Why did you have to make such a dramatic pause then?!" she expressed loudly.

"I'll ask Monkey King then." MK sighed, slowly used to Mr Tang's ways.

"I'll ask my father, he will surely know." Red Son added with a nod, deciding to this time not comment on the man's uselessness.

"Mmm, you gonna tell him you're doing hero work again~?" Mei teased playfully.

"Ugh, shut it Dragon Horse Girl!" red hairs stood in flames as he stormed out of the shop.

◃≪⟨⟨𓃗𓃸𓃒⟩⟩≫▹

It was a beautiful day outside. Flowers were blooming and birds were singing.* - I turned into Sans for a second there.

FH:

Well Sooo it's a beginning, the main focus gonna be on Wukong and Macaque, but Chimera will develop in the background :D

There will be a lot of angst and torturing Wukong mentally~~~~

See ya!

=)