Chapter I

Days in the Megapolis seemed to get lazier and lazier after the Lady Bon Demon case. When the first tension finally had fallen, and ice started to melt under the hot rays of the sun, people got back to their routine. The cold feeling was forgotten pretty soon by citizens, they came back to their lifes pretty easily, but well, it wasn't the first demon attack on the city and they started to grow used to them in a way.

It was the end of the Spring, but everyone, after all this bony ice melted away, felt as if they just said goodbye to the winter, and were again happily greeting the first of four seasons. It was a beautiful day outside. Flowers were blooming and birds were singing.*

Sun was high above, shining in the center of the clear sky, sending heat to those below. And it would be too hot for many people's liking if it weren't for a soft breeze that came from the ocean side and cooled down a bit the temperature.

On days like this you don't really expect anything bad to happen. Well, even villains just must enjoy such beautiful weather. Speaking of which, Red Son himself was spending some quality time with MK and Mei this noon. They were walking around the shore, talking about their last adventure and eating icecreams.

The three of them came back to normal life a bit slower than the rest of the citizens. Each of them was exhausted after being in the center of all that had been happening. It was truly a traumatic event, especially since they were still young and lacked proper preparation. But can someone truly prepare themself for something like this? Well, but even though it took them longer, and some scars were gonna stay with them for years from now, they also came back to their 'normal' lives. Simple day to day adventures and small goofy villains.

Today was just so beautiful; so sunny and so warm. And The breeze from the ocean was just perfect.

But it couldn't stay like this forever right?

The Traffic Light Trio were waiting at one of the Bubble Tea Spot on the beach for their orders. Mei and MK saw Red Son around an hour ago on the beach and decided to tag along. At first the fire demon was loud and annoyed by them but soon he came around and just casually talked with them, trying to pretendent as if he was totally not enjoying this meeting.

When they got their drinks they sat on the sand close by. Mei was making a sand castle and MK was looking for seashells to decorate it later. Red Son watched them pretending not to have fun, and bathed in sun's rays. He promised later to help the dragon girl turn the sand castle into a glass one.

Ice bubble tea was just great for the heat. MK had apple one with lime boba, Mei had lime and lychee flavored with mango boba and Red Son had citrus one with grape boba. They were mostly talking about their separate training sessions.

"Mei can I try yours?" MK asked with an already knowing smile.

"Oh, sure. Here!" the dragon girl handed him her drink in an instance getting pushed his boba into her hand.

"Try mine too." he said.

"Ew, you two are disgusting." Red Son frowned, sipping on his own bubble tea.

"Phh, why? You scared of some salvia?" Mei teased him with an amused smirk.

"No, it's just disgusting." demon boy snorted.

"Oh shush, it's one of the best parts when it's not yours." the girl chuckled, having her hand at DBK's son lightly.

"Exactly! You should try it!" MK backed her up with excitement and a wide smile, as they again swapped their drinks.

hunting regretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara