"You want me to raise it higher because I can." He suggested picking his phone back to call his lawyer only for her to stop him.

"No, why the fuck are you offering $35 million dollars, Chris?"

"You want the label, right?"

"I want half of the label. Everything I put into this for you and your company, I wanted it back but not $35 million dollars, are you stupid?" She asked him making him sigh and stand up straight.

"Tay-"

"No! It didn't matter that I was suing you, it wasn't for your money. I just wanted back what was mine and here you go trying to pay me off." She spoke angrily as he pinched the bridge of his nose becoming irritated.

"Tayla, I'm not fuckin' paying you off! I'm giving you what you want. You want some part of the label so here, take the office." He gestured around the empty office space that held nothing but a plant and a long modern desk in the middle of the room.

Her face went from hard to soft as she looked around not realizing they were standing in a empty room.

The office was almost as big as his owns considering they were right across the hall from each other's. Nobody had used this space in years and he was finally giving it to her.

"Chris-"

"You got yo' own shit, I already know which is why I'm negotiating with you. You become the Co-Chief alongside me and help run this shit whenever you have the time, make your own schedule but you want some of it so bad so you gone have to work with me on it then, babygirl." He spoke and she just stood there confused and in shock. Her eyes diverted around the office space and she took in, already imagining how she was going to decorate.

"But shit since you here, it's a meeting in five minutes and you can either stay or go, your choice." He spoke with his head in his phone texting the group chat back between him and his friends.

"I'll come," She said, it coming out just above a whisper.

Chris nodded his head and exited her now new office with her behind him as they walked down to the giant meeting room where he liked to hold his main important meetings.

Chris entered first letting his eyes fall on to his top employees and their own eyes widen at the sight of his ex-wife, wondering what she was doing here. Michael and Anthony both sat up now intrigued on what was taking place.

Tayla took the seat just next to Anthony and greeted her kindly as she gave him a smile in return while Chris stood at the head of the table, all eyes on the boss.

"Aight, first and foremost. We doing good with the current artists we just signed earlier this year. The stats is nice, Spotify and Apple Music streaming stats is doing good but not great. The GP isn't giving them the replay status we need which means we need to conduct more exposure for them. Performaces, maybe appearances at events like Fashion Week, Brand parties - something to get people interested." He spoke while twirling a pen in his hand looking around the room.

"Sorry to say but we signed a rapper and a singer who was discovered on Tiktok. People not interested because they all sound the same, we don't got real artists nowadays." Damien, a person who's been working for Chris for four years in the A&R department and grew to be a friend of his spoke making Chris hum in response.

This was the part of the meeting where he let his staff talk strategies, hearing everyone's thoughts before picking the best one himself.