35 | what a coincidence

Start from the beginning

You frowns. "Uh, I guess? Why?" you ask, looking around. "What's going on? Aren't we going to film that commercial with Millie Bobby Brown anymore?"

"I am," he says, then pointing at your colleague. "And Hoseok is. But I got an emergency call from an old friend half an hour ago that he really needed someone that can work a camera for the following two days. So are you free? You work until noon tomorrow."

"Eh—"

"You get paid double after eight PM if you do it!" he asks, almost begging. "Please, Riley... You're our last hope. Hoseok can't leave his kids behind!"

You sigh, thinking about the following days. "Sure, I can cancel my plans for tonight..." Not that you had any. "Who is it for anyway?"

"Ah! You're an angel!" Your boss basically attacks you in a hug, thanking you a million times before he asks one of your other colleagues to come. "Hajoon here will be accompanying you, since he has nothing to do anyway. Right Hajoon?"

The guy sighs. "No, dad. I do not."

"Perfect! You can learn a lot from Riley, you know! At least she doesn't complain!"

He sighs and shakes his head. "Anyway, they already got a team ready for you and everything. It's just that their camera person has gotten ill and they got a really tight schedule. So it's your job to go there! I will call a car to pick you up. You'll also need some clothes so uh... Consider that your cue to go home, grab a few things so you can stay over, and then leave with the same car yeah?"

You nod. "Ah, yeah, okay but... Um... Where was it for again?"

"Oh right!" he calls out, turning around on his heels again since he was already running away to shoot the commercial with Millie Bobby Brown.

"You'll be filming with Stray Kids, some K-Pop band. I'm sure you'll love them!"

And with that, he leaves.

Your mouth falls wide open, and the coffee in your hands is almost splashing on the ground.

"You've got to be kidding me..." you mumble. Just when you were about to take a step back from those boys. Heh, what are the coincidences, huh?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

deep sigh

riley
you guys won't believe what my next
job is

jisoo
you already told us, you stupid

riley
nah it just got changed

robin
ARE YOU GONNA SPEND TIME WITH
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER?? BECAUSE
IF THATS THE CASE I WANT TO GO
WITH YOU AHHHHH

riley
no

i wish i was :/

that would be a dream come true but
no instead i'm living a nightmare

robin
oh, too bad

that would be very cool indeed

so why is it a nightmare this time??

riley
right!?? working with 5sos is a dream
come true

this is the opposite

but like when will 5sos even come to
seoul

robin
dang they should come to seoul