Part 36 (B)

To my scrollstack readers rush to read CHAPTER 37 it has little leap and Jaiveer getting punches from Uncle and because he got to know about his deed and the shit Veer has done to his daughter....

(DON'T FORGET TO READ THE TEASER AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER)

Dark chocolates or Milk Chocolates?

Momos or burgers?

Chicken or Paneer?

Thank you so much for being the inspiration in this chapter R Daddy, I hope and pray you never find this book or the chapter ✨

Extreme mature content ahead.

Shravani's POV.

Out of everything, I didn't want Jaiveer to get hurt or shot, we have loads of different ways to fight with each other and even though I said that if he dies I won't care. That's a lie, I can't even think about a world without his annoying ass.

So when the sudden jerk pushed me to Dad's arm, I screamed out his name, the bullet was about to hit me and--- I was too scared, my face hidden in Dad's chest, all I could think about was the dread, the doom, I was too rooted at my place to turn and look at Jaiveer.

"Ssh princess, he is fine." I heard Dad say as he caressed my hair softly.

I turned softly to find him standing without any injury and my heart felt relief, he is fine the bullet didn't him as well.

Jaiveer's piercing gaze was on me, he was probably shocked by my reaction and he looked so intense right now as if he just wanted to take me and vanish so that he could have me all for himself, away from everyone.

"It's fine, let's go, my men will handle this," Dad said, he could be scary but he wanted to handle the matter maturely, not wanting to scare us, I know he would hunt down whoever it was.

I sat inside the car, still my heart pounding loudly as if it would come out of my mouth right now, I tried to calm myself but it didn't work, Dad was out speaking with his men when I felt a touch in my hand. I looked out of the window as Jaiveer slipped the tablet strip into my palm.

Wait? Was he carrying extra strips of my antidepressants with him? But why?

I didn't dwell on the thought and swallowed the pill when no one was looking.

"I have something important to handle, I'll see you in the mansion," Jaiveer said to Dad before getting in another SUV, another car following him.

Sighing out, I leaned my head back, feeling exhausted as I threw up in flight.

_____________________

It feels good to be back here, I spent years in this home, and I have numerous memories here, this was the place where I saw Jaiveer for the first time, he used to look so good with his clean shaved look, the boyish smirk on his emotionless face which has now transformed into beards and curt facial features.

His rude and red flag ways used to be so appealing, the heart pounding and now it's all haze and a nightmare. I wish I could just go back in the past and get everything right.

I wish I couldn't force him to marry me and move ahead with my career without this unwanted kid in me.

My baby doesn't deserve us, I hope Jaiveer just wakes up and tries to be good and lets me walk out of this relationship.

Why the fuck I am thinking about him? Why does he have to consume my thoughts all the time? The Devil is everywhere even though I don't even want to drown in his thoughts.