🔞Rain x Reader - High Enough

ابدأ من البداية

“Where are we actually going?” He asked in his slightly tipsy voice and put his arm around my shoulders.
I had to giggle a little
"I don't know. Maybe we'll go to the Ministry first and then we'll see what happens." I definitely didn't sound normal anymore either. We both had to laugh and ran back to the Ministry through the night.

"Do you think we can make it to rehearsal tomorrow?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Hopefully. Papa will kill us otherwise" we both looked at each other before suddenly laughing. We probably didn't know why, but we did.

"Yes... Papa will definitely kill us if we don't come" we walked through the front door of the Ministry and looked around. It was completely dark.
"Okay, we'll find the light switch!" Rain shouted confidently.
"Shhh! Don't be so loud! You'll wake the others!" I tried to calm him down, but I couldn't be quieter myself, even though I thought so at the time.

"Oops... We don't want that" he chuckled and finally found the light switch. We ran up the stairs together and tried to be as quiet as possible, which didn't really work.
"Your room or mine?" Rain asked, flirtatiously, which I didn't know from him at all, but I didn't cared.
"How about mine?" I asked and he nodded.
"Of course" he chuckled.

Together we walked to my room, which was the only one that was a little more secluded than the others.
When we got to my room, I closed the door behind us before Rain and I looked at each other.
"And... what's next?" He asked, to which I shrugged.
"I don't know" I looked into his blue eyes.
Rain was so close to me that I could smell his alcohol-smelling breath lightly grazing my skin.
"I don't know"

We looked at each other in silence for a short while. Nobody said anything, we just stood close to each other and enjoyed each other's closeness.
"I have an idea..." He murmured, leaning forward slightly so that his face was close to mine. I felt his breath on my lips, saw the lust in his eyes and felt a longing feeling come over me too.
"Would you like that?" He asked in a dark, seductive voice that reminded me of Sodo's voice when he was trying to convince someone to have sex.

"Yes. I would," I whispered as I continued to look into his eyes. Rain didn't hesitate but started kissing me. His lips were soft against mine and I could still taste the alcohol. Rain placed his hands on my waist and began to gently caress me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt so good, so intense.

After a short while the kiss became more passionate. My hands moved down and stroked his chest, making him moan softly. The kiss became wilder before Rain suddenly pushed me against the wall. He was suddenly even closer to me than before. He started kissing and sucking on my neck, making me moan.
"Oh I love that sound coming from your mouth" he whispered, seductively before continuing to kiss me.

My hands went to the back of his head where I held on to him and continued to moan.
"Do you like that, little kitten?" He asked and I nodded immediately. My skin tingled with desire.

Rain grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head before it fell to the floor. As he continued kissing me, one hand rested on my waist and with the other he grabbed my wrists, which he pressed against the wall above my head.

As he kissed me, his hand moved to my chest, giving me goosebumps. Then it moved further and further down my stomach until it finally disappeared into my pants. I moaned as he touched my sensitive areas.
“So wet already?” He asked amused before taking his hand out of my pants again. He looked at two of his fingers before licking them.
"Oh you taste heavenly" he whispered and it made me want him even more.
"Stop teasing me" I asked with lustful eyes, which made him smile.
"You want me, right?" He asked and I nodded immediately.

Rain pulled me with him. He started kissing me again, this time on the lips. In addition to the alcohol, he now had the taste of my own on his lips.
His kisses completely clouded my head and made me addicted to him. I didn't even know what I was doing anymore.
Suddenly Rain pushed me on bed and before I could react, he was already on top of me and looked down at me. He took off my pants, very slowly, before letting two fingers slowly move up my thigh. I gasped slightly as a good feeling came over me. But before he got where I wanted him, his hands went back down.